Playoff Game Scheduled!

NDN411

The first playoff game will be against Barbers Hill at Stallworth Stadium on Friday, November 13 at 7:30 PM.

afndn

Party at my house Friday afternoon! Sweet! Stallworth is really close! :band: :band: :band: :band:

OldEagle

500+ Posts
According to the PNGISD web site, tickets will go on sale for season ticket holders Monday at 8am. A Season Ticket holder can buy the number of season tickets they hold up to six max. On Tuesday non season ticket holders can buy up to six tickets starting at 8am. All tickets are general admission. Price $6 adult & $4 student.
The stadium can hold 16,500 so seating probably won't be a problem. I don't know if we are home or visitors.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
From the PNGISD web page...
PNG vs. Barbers Hill at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown...Friday, Nov. 13 @ 7:30 p.m...Tickets will go on sale beginning at 8 a.m. on Mon., Nov. 9 to season ticket holders only. Season ticket holders may purchase general admission tickets based on the number of season tickets they currently hold up to a maximum of 6. Tickets will go on sale to the general public @ 8 a.m. on Tues., Nov. 10. Six ticket limit per person. Cost...Adult = $6, Student = $4...Everyone must have a ticket to enter the gate.

NDN76

MY DOG
Can anyone check for me to see if there will be tickets sold at the gates for us out of towners???
I would really appreciate the help........................

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Stallworth seats about 8,250 per side. Minus seats for the band, etc, seems like there should be around 8,000 tickets available. Will they sell all those with early sales in Port Neches? Remains to be seen.

If they do there should be a lot of extra seats on the BH side. ;D

png9mon

:clap: We will be the home team according to the playoff bracket. That will be seating/parking for us on the opposite side of the stadium that we usually have. That means parking on the lot farthest from Sjolander Rd! I will leave at 4pm and see you all there on Friday. Scalp Em' Indians, Scalp Em' ;D

pngfan66

500+ Posts
:clap:Got mine today !!! Going again tomorrow, picking up around 7 more for some Nederland folks who are going to support the NDN's !!! 10 of us going total ! leaving at 3:30 so we can grab a quick bite on the way. So we are on the press box side this year ?

15PNG

500+ Posts
I will be screaming again from Round Rock. God Bless twitter. Bring home another W Indians!!!! :punchingbag:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Got my tickets today too! God, I wish we could go now...I'm still pumped after last Friday, as I'm sure most of us are! We just need to bring all that energy and excitement to Baytown Fri night!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
15PNG said:
I will be screaming again from Round Rock. God Bless twitter. Bring home another W Indians!!!! :punchingbag:
So, did you get in town last weekend to see us play Central? If so, was it exciting enough for you? I thought of you after the game ended and hoped you made it. Maybe it was you who brought us good "luck"........

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores