Playoff tickets

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Anyone heard anything on ticket sales yet ? I think last year the playoff tickets didn't go on sale till Tuesday morning. Just trying to find out info.

Indian03

100+ Posts
Playoff tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders and the general public Tuesday, November 8 at 8:00am at the administration building. All tickets are for general admission seats. Prices are $6 for adults and $3 for students.

PNG will be the VISITING team.

Indian03

100+ Posts
Whoops! Minor change...

Season ticket holders can begin purchasing tickets on Tuesday and the general public can purchase tickets on Wednesday.

turn2

Playoff t-shirts will be for sell at the admin. building. All proceeds go to project graduation.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
akifan94 said:
Anyone know if kids pre-k aged and younger will need a student ticket?
If its at the Butch I'm sure they will charge everyone. Even if a woman is pregnant they may charge for the extra child not yet born ! OK just being mean. Bad experience with the Butch. My Dad went to get a benie for his head at the half and he had to pay to get back in. I went to get my wife her warmer coat at half and had to pay to get back in. They didn't even give me ticket. Just took the money and she said to the ticket lady to let me in cause I had paid again. I feel they are greedy and money hungry. Sorry just venting.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I agree! I also had a bad experience with them last year! My mom, who is 71, and I got to the stadium really early for the first playoff game last year and I told her to just leave her bag in the car and I would go back and get it once we got her seat. So, we get in and get our seats and my mom reminds me to get the bag because it has her blood pressure meds in it and she had forgotten to take one before we left. So I got to the gate and when I start to go out, the lady at the gate tells me I have to pay to get back in! I told her I wasn't leaving, just going to get my moms bag out of the car. Well, she procedes to rudely tell me that there is no re-entry for any reason and I MUST pay to get back in! So, I am boiling by this point and I say..."So, if my mother has a stroke because she didn't take her medicine I should come find you, right?" There was a police officer close by that apparently heard the conversation and came over and told the lady to let me go get the bag and he would pay my way back in if necessary.. ;D! I think that policy is crazy, I mean, I can understand if people/kids are going in and out constantly, but to force someone to pay again that is just running to their car is OBSURD!!! Can't stand that place, but if the Indians are there, then I'll be there, no matter what!!

akifan94

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
akifan94 said:
If its at the Butch I'm sure they will charge everyone. Even if a woman is pregnant they may charge for the extra child not yet born ! OK just being mean. Bad experience with the Butch. My Dad went to get a benie for his head at the half and he had to pay to get back in. I went to get my wife her warmer coat at half and had to pay to get back in. They didn't even give me ticket. Just took the money and she said to the ticket lady to let me in cause I had paid again. I feel they are greedy and money hungry. Sorry just venting.

Last year as we walked in the gate my then 6 month old son had kicked his shoe off in the parking lot. We noticed after we walked in and they would not let me go get it without buying another ticket so I know exactly what you are talking about. I had literally taken about 5 steps past the gate. I just can't remember if I had to buy tickets for my youngsters not in school.

lu cards

100+ Posts
my 4 year old got in friday without a ticket.didnt plan on buying one for him again but now im not sure.

bark

1,000+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
akifan94 said:
Their fans don't go so they have to take advantage of the people from Mid-County that have money, manners and respect.

I admitt I look through purple glasses -BUT - nothing good south of Hwy 73 and north of LU

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I have been thinking of calling BISD to complain about their policy, but I figured I would not get a real person on the phone and never get a call back. College and pro games let you go in and out as needed. I truly believe their policy is mainly about money and not stopping people from bringing in wrong things. To me it almost borders on keeping you hostage and extortion. lol

NDN79

500+ Posts
It is BISD---What do you expect? I would rather drive to Houston, than let someone take advantage of the PN-G fans. We should all bring our own snacks and drinks and boycott their concessions---wouldn't that be something?!! ;D

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Just saw in the paper where tickets will go on sale today at the Butch to PN-G season ticket holders. Can anyone confirm this, I have an appointment this morning so I can't call until later.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
Just saw in the paper where tickets will go on sale today at the Butch to PN-G season ticket holders. Can anyone confirm this, I have an appointment this morning so I can't call until later.

Tickets went on sale to season ticket holders this morning at the admin building. I can't go til I get off work...boo!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Cheermom4 said:

Tickets went on sale to season ticket holders this morning at the admin building. I can't go til I get off work...boo!

Thank you, I swung by after my appointment and picked them up. I didn't think the PA News was correct since I have always gotten play off tickets at the admin. building.

bark

1,000+ Posts
It sure would be nice to have a run to the title!!!!!

1999 - Long and Coach Burnett's run doesn't seem that far away,, but these kids were in K or 1st grade then.

bandkid

Staff member
bark said:

1999 - Long and Coach Burnett's run doesn't seem that far away,, but these kids were in K or 1st grade then.

This year's seniors were in kindergarten.

Purple Runs Deep

bamakid said:
bark said:

This year's seniors were in kindergarten.

Wow!!! I was in 10th grade.....man I feel old now :'(

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Wow! Don't remind me! My daughter is a Senior and I can't believe it! I remember taking her to the game at the Astrodome, I don't think she said a word the whole time, she was just amazed! It sure would be nice to send their Senior year out in style! WE BELIEVE!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores