Playoffs...

carzan

500+ Posts
I can't begin to say how great it feels to be able to make a post with this title!!!

The first game should be on Monday February 21st or Tuesday February 22nd. The who and the where hasn't been decided yet. I believe we will face the #1 seed out of 19-4A. If that is the case then it looks like we will either play Crosby or Houston north forest. I will do a bit more research tomorrow and see if I can zero it in more for us.

In the meantime we have one more district game to play. We travel to Central on Tuesday to take on the Jags. It sure would be nice to finish off the season with an upset of the Jags for the second year in a row!!!

Way to go Indians! Let's keep it rolling!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Congrats. :clap: I know you cheered hard all season!! Is there any truth to the rumor that there is going to be a pep rally to honor boys basketball for making playoffs?

carzan

500+ Posts
Whoop!!!
downsized_0211012122a1.jpg

downsized_0211012122b1.jpg

photo-31.jpg

photo-2.jpg

carzan

500+ Posts
The Fourth spot in 20-4A will take on the winner of 19-4A. It looks like it's going to be Crosby. They have a 1 game lead with one game to play in their district.

Also It looks like the Game can be played either on the 21st or the 22nd of February. So that could be a Monday or a Tuesday night. Neutral ground so I really don't know where it may be held.

Here is a link to the playoff bracket:
http://www2.uil.utexas.edu/brackets/basketball-boys/basketball-boys-4a.pdf

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
From a member of the 1989 boys basketball team, Congratulations 2010-2011 Indians. Go beat Central ... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain ... get some momentum for the playoffs. When you get to the post season, go play your @$$es off, let it all hang out, and leave every ounce of energy you have on the basketball court.

Go Indians. Peace.

Indian03

100+ Posts
The high school is selling basketball playoff t-shirts. They are $10 for short sleeve and $12 for long sleeve. You can pre-order your shirt now and I think they are going to have some shirts ready on Friday. Everyone come support the basketball team and wear your shirt to our first playoff game!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores