Please Spread the Word!!!!!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
PA Snooze said that our tickets were sold out. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!! There are plenty of tickets left. Please let people know so they can go buy them at the admin building.

ingainerYYZ

100+ Posts
so the game is NOT SOLD OUT ? has anyone verified this ? i can`t imagine the PA News not being correct. ( ha ! ) how many tickets are left ?

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
On the" other" site someone called the ticket office and they said they had 1500 left and traffic was slow because people thought it was sold out because of the PA News report. Pathetic on PA News' part. I hope people don't stay away because they think they can't get in. What a joke of a newspaper.

bilman10

my neighbor told me he got ticket today .He read same thing and called admin they said we are nowhere near selling out.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
http://panews.com/local/x1996460198/PN-G-does-have-tickets-left-for-Saturdays-game

From PAN:

Local News
Search Discussion
Add a comment on this story
November 18, 2010

PN-G does have tickets left for Saturday's game
Anonymous The Port Arthur News The Port Arthur News Thu Nov 18, 2010, 10:26 AM CST

PORT NECHES — Personnel at the ticket window at the Port Neches-Groves Administration Building report they have 1,500 tickets for Saturday’s playoff game with Willis.

A report in Thursday’s Port Arthur News was in error, they said. Tickets will be on sale until noon Friday. Any remaining tickets will be sold at the gate at the game at the Carroll Thomas Educational Center stadium in Beaumont.

Red Raider Mom

yankeedawg said:
A report in Thursday’s Port Arthur News was in error, they said. Tickets will be on sale until noon Friday. Any remaining tickets will be sold at the gate at the game at the Carroll Thomas Educational Center stadium in Beaumont.

No suprise there but thanks for the info. ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores