PN-G Tournament

1984NDN

PN-G varsity started their tour. today at Gulf Coast fields and played H.F. Longhorns. PNG won 4 - 1. I didn't get to see the game but heard we didn't play very well in the first half but started geting it together in the second half. Good luck tomorrow.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
1984NDN said:
PN-G varsity started their tour. today at Gulf Coast fields and played H.F. Longhorns. PNG won 4 - 1. I didn't get to see the game but heard we didn't play very well in the first half but started geting it together in the second half. Good luck tomorrow.

Sounds like a good showing to open the day. Why are they playing of the GC fields?

1984NDN

Micah Murdoch was the goalie that played in the game Thursday. Micah has done a great job this year so far, he is going to be very good with a little more experence.
As for the question about why they are at the Gulf coast fields is because Soccer is second rate at PNG to antthing else. The track was supposed to be finished and isn't, also its the some old story for practicing on the field. The soccer teams are having to go to the old practice fields sometimes because the off season football and the baseball team use the turf when soccer holds practice.
Sandell is having a hard time with all the others tring to get use out of the field. I know he is very frustrated right now with the whole thing.

1984NDN

PNG Just played LCM for thier second game of the tournament and defeated LCM 4 to 0. The first time these two met this year LCM whipped PNG 5 to 0 in a 45min scrimmage. The LCM coach needs to go to anger management classes, if he got in my kids face the way he does his kids on the bench he would have to be carried off the field. LCM needs to get a handle on this guy before something happens with the players parents.

1984NDN

PNG just finished off the tournament with another win over Central 2 to 0. Great job Indians, th e guys played very well today. Also great over all 3-0 for the tournament.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
1984NDN said:
Micah Murdhoc was the goalie that played in the game Thursday. Micah has done a great job this year so far, he is going to be very good with a little more experence.
As for the question about why they are at the Gulf coast fields is because Soccer is second rate at PNG to antthing else. The track was supposed to be finished and isn't, also its the some old story for practicing on the field. The soccer teams are having to go to the old practice fields sometimes because the off season football and the baseball team use the turf when soccer holds practice.
Sandell is having a hard time with all the others tring to get use out of the field. I know he is very frustrated right now with the whole thing.

Micah is extremely talented and is holding his own, since he is only a Freshman playing on Varsity. The NDNS are doing good, keep up the good work guys. :woohoo:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores