PN-G vs. Brenham

bandkid

Staff member
This is going to be a close one (excessive amounts of BlueBell apparently keep sports teams at their best), but I'm confident that the Indians will win, and proceed to beat Angleton the following week. Perhaps not by much, but they'll win. I have confidence in them.

NDN01

Hopefully they will let our fans sit on the hills surrounding the endzones. Nice stadium but kinda small for the Indian Faithful :rocks: :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

indian20106

brenhams always been a good squad.. cant wait till 2nd drive or 2nd quarter to make a statement. we cant let brenham breathe we gotta hit hard and score quick from the opening kick to let em know whose the best. if not itll be a rough 4 quarters

NDN79

500+ Posts
I think that we will be ok against Brenham. I felt that we were a little uptight last night and we made a few mental errors. I think it was probably nerves, not having played a play-off game in a while. We will adjust and be ready to send the Brenham cubs back to the pasture to make ice-cream!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I guess we are all hearing multiple reports of were the next game will be. We should know the official site by late saturday. If we did play at Aldine, we would only have about 4500 seats for fans. Thats just way to small. You figure 5000 on each side, band, drill team = -500, so that = 4500 left. Way to small of a stadium. I think we had over 7500 fans last night.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
BF stated earlier, that one of his main focuses for the playoffs was to find a stadium that would fit the fans. I don't see us playing at Aldine, if it's that small.

fujita5

Where did you get the info on the next playoff site. 10,000 seats for a PN-G playoff game are'nt much at all. PA news as the coaches meeting this morning, and it just seems that between both schools there will be at least 15,000 or more. If it is @ Aldine we had better show up early... cause NDN nation will show up in droves!!!!!!!

We should be careful not to look past any team. Brenham will be tough , but I have all the confidence in our boys. Despite a few dropped passes last night they looked great all across the board. Harmon is a hoss, the O line dominated, and the defense just never broke. DJ Schexnyder should be 20-4A defensive MVP. The kid is a nightmare to deal with. I still feel that we have not peaked yet as a team, and when we do I would not want to be the other team that plays us.

PurpleBlood83

I know a stadium that is about halfway for both teams

Tully Stadium the one that Stratford Spartans play on. It,s a really a nice stadium

akifan94

500+ Posts
Aldine does not make much sense but you got to go with what is available I guess. Trying to squeeze 8 to 9 thousand PN-G fans into 4500 seats will be a nice treat.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
I'd recommend stopping to eat way before you get to the Aldine area.......

:-X
UMMM yeah do stop before that area. Although I've been there before and there are some road side vendors who sell BBQ possum and raccoon ! Heard it taste like chicken ? Oh and I'm serious about the road side vendors !
Come on Aldine stadium ? Way-Way to small. It would be only the season ticket holders getting in for this one then. Maybe and hopefully something set in stone will come out today. That way we can all make plans.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores