PN-G vs. College Station

Tomahawk4

Secondary has got to be ready to cover. Need to tighten up that zone. Can't count on D-Line to always put on the pressure on nearly every play likr they did last week. That D Line amazes me every week with how hard they work.
Glad to see the freshman! Great game for him. We gotta throw and give RJ time to throw. He took some wide open hits this week and we can't afford to have him get hurt. I'm stating the obvious, I know.
Fans need to be ready to support these young men . Come early, be loud and stay late!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Behind 38-21 at the half.

A couple of bad snaps on punts resulted in 2 easy TDs for College Station.

Indians had a shot at and a long TD pass from Riggs to McGough but the ball slipped out of his hands.

Score should be much closer but it it what it is. Tough half against the good offense of CS. Indians are a second half team. If the Indians can eliminate the mistakes and get a couple of stops on defense they can turn this around.

SethNDN

NDNbyChoice said:
Too bad, because we are being killed at the half.
Not killed exactly... but unless Faircloth can make some adjustments and get the defense on track coming back from 17 down will be extremely tough.

VegasNDN

Take away the special teams errors and we're down by a couple at halftime. CS is fast as all get-up so putting a scout on the QB for the 2nd half would be ideal. Our boys are playing hard and are still in this game. A few defensive adjustments and we're good!!

I would also appreciate the commentator on Texan Live to pull his nose out of the rear of College Station...that would be great!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
College Station band has about 50 members. Isn't it common for visiting team bands to play towards the home crowd? CS is playing to their side of the stadium.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNbyChoice said:
SethNDN said:
NDNbyChoice said:
Too bad, because we are being killed at the half.
Not killed exactly... but unless Faircloth can make some adjustments and get the defense on track coming back from 17 down will be extremely tough.
Guess we are listening to a different game.

Good stop Indians.

CS offense is dominant, but mistakes by the Indians resulted in an easy 21 point swing to CS. So no they are not being 'killed'.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores