PN-G vs Gregory Portland Predictions

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I think we should be favored they(GP) have a new coach and new system and lost alot of there talent.

G-P dude

IndianFan said:
G-P dude said:
PNG 0
G-P 21

Time for a reality check G-P king, er, Dude.
What did your coaches say after scouting our team last friday? I didn't see them? They probably know what O we run now cause of the fact that our coaches we both cordinators at Odessa Permian, yours the O and ours the D. I Know G-P still needs alot of work. But 28 points on G-P? Our D will be ready. Our O still has some kinks in it to work out! How does bertrand look?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Bertrand looks great. Put on some more solid muscle. Runs over people and has really picked up his quickness and speed. I would say more about other weapons we have but you will have to wait till Saturday to see for yourself !

G-P dude

pngfan66 said:
Bertrand looks great. Put on some more solid muscle. Runs over people and has really picked up his quickness and speed. I would say more about other weapons we have but you will have to wait till Saturday to see for yourself !
really? why no info? G-P definately is the underdog in this one. PNG will be solid with Bertrand and Miller in the backfield. Looks like PNG will be more a running team and I am sure that Bertand will be a good option on those short passes out of the back field.

PNGfan

100+ Posts
prepballfan said:
There was 1 GP scout at our PAM scrimmage.

He was walking down the aisle and then stopped and turned around towards the pressbox, and just stared. He did this for about 5 minutes. He looked to be by himself. He turned around and said to himself out loud "impressive" and then walked down to the bottom of the bleachers.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
He really liked DL Davis he said that kid is a load to me on the way out of the stadium

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores