PN-G vs Willis Predictions

lucards02

There will no doubt be plenty of points scored in this game. Based on thier stats, it looks like thier QB can throw it around a bit and they had a solid running game. I really can't get a good proxy based on thier schedule. It looks like the MW game as a just a matter of who had the ball last. Again, we'll need to limit the big plays and not turn the ball over...

PNG 35
Willis 31

attakapandn

100+ Posts
gonna be a high scoring affair.. believe i will be hoarces after the game! Our D will stop their running attack and we will score at ease on the O!

Good Luck guys! and remember WE BELIEVE IN YOU! As the crazy cajan said.. YOU CAN DOOOO ITTTT!

NDN76

MY DOG
Both the Defense AND the Offense step it up after the performance beating Barbers Hill........Kroeker will especially have our D ready to make amends.......................

PNG 49
Willis 17

Willis scores their last touchdown and Feild Goal in the last 5 minutes of the game

GO NDNS, GO GET 'EM

NDN4EVA

For those who are wondering where the game will be, what time and what day. The game is Saturday the 20th at 7:00 at "The Butch". Pretty reliable source that this came from. Straight from a coach. The Predictions of the game??? I believe the Indians win this one:

PNG 42

Willis 28

It all depends on if we lost anyone to grades. Hope all have passed and we have a great playoff run. Good luck to the NDNS!!! GODSPEED

NDN79

500+ Posts
Hard to make a prediction not knowing anything about Willis. I'm sure they are a good team or they wouldn't be in the 2nd round of the play-offs, and their record is 9 - 2. As long as PN-G wins by 1 pt. that's all that matters! :)

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
NDN79 said:
Hard to make a prediction not knowing anything about Willis. I'm sure they are a good team or they wouldn't be in the 2nd round of the play-offs, and their record is 9 - 2. As long as PN-G wins by 1 pt. that's all that matters! :)
Great post! Win and advance..that's all that matters now. Style points mean nothing. Willis can put some points on the board,but give up a lot too. Our offense needs to come out firing on all cylinders and not ease off the pedal until the game is over. If this turns into a track meet, I think we will have the advantage in the 4th qtr because we don't play kids both ways, with the exception of Gizzi...who by the way is a freaking beast! Gonna be a lot of purple at The Butch Saturday night! We are in no position to take anyone lightly...just ask Brenham and El Campo how that worked out for them. We got an eye opener too...most thought we would spank BH, but they came to play Friday. I am sure Willis will bring it...they wont be intimidated or just roll over because we are PNG. I just hope I get my voice back by Saturday! We need to be loud and proud!

shovelhead

100+ Posts
Good posts. BH had some size, speed and they put on clinic on open field tackling. Our D is gonna have to keep forcing turnovers. I have really enjoyed seeing the defense improve every week to meet the new challenges. Looking forward to another good game Sat. night.

ndn1998

The boys had a wake up call friday night and will be ready saturday. Dont hold off, throttle down to the end :punchingbag:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
On the "other site" someone said they have a receiver who is 6'5" (or maybe 6'6") but after watching our defensive backs Friday night going for the ball I am not too concerned.
We should respect them but definitely not be intimidated by them. I enjoyed watching a certain defensive player actually looking around as if to say "which one should I take out next?" I am very proud of both our defense and offense and predict a win.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
No predictions from me from here on out! A win is a win. Now you ride the yellow dog or live to play another day!This 2010 Indian team has grown in so many ways!They now realize what maturing as a team is all about. From losses to overtime and underestimating your opponent. Penalty free from here on out. Lets welcome Willis with a trip to the wood shed!! Rain or shine Indian nation will be LOUD AND PROUD!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I think all those down to the wire games we played this year was a HUGE advantage for our boys! It's like every game was a playoff game! Most districts have 2 or 3 powerhouse teams with the rest being mediocre at best so they get caught off guard come playoff :music:time. Our boys have learned they have to fight until the last second ticks off the clock! Our district is stacked with talent and almost every team should be in the playoffs and that is a good problem to have! So I say let's show 'em just how "weak" 20-4A really is. ;)

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
What are everyones thoughts about Willis being purple n white? Do you think it will affect our game? I know coach will them prepared, just curious what others think.

dayton1

NDNmom91 said:
What are everyones thoughts about Willis being purple n white? Do you think it will affect our game? I know coach will them prepared, just curious what others think.

They've got a some black in their unis I think. Looks a lot like Angleton, IMO. I wouldn't think it would make much difference.

http://www.willisfootball.com/Football-news-vol4.pdf

scroll down to see a picture of their nearly all black uni. Not sure if they will wear that or not.

phetonb

Don't know enough about our opponent to guess, so I will predict a one or more point(s) win by the Inidans!!!

attakapandn

100+ Posts
Willis stats

Rush per game 193.6
passing 130.8

off. scoring per game 40.2

def. total 208.1
rush def. 125.5
pass. def. 82.6

def. pts allowed 22.5

Their top wr WEST has only 28 rec. for 610 yrs 9td

Qb GOLDEN 92 comp. for 1395 yds 20 td 5 int
KIZZIE 19 car. for 262 yds. 6td
Nixon 20 car. for 223 yds, 3tds

QB Nixon 92 comp. 1395 yds 20td 5 int.

base on this info , they must score on D and special team , can not find any data to support that.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
attakapandn said:
Willis stats

Rush per game 193.6
passing 130.8

off. scoring per game 40.2

def. total 208.1
rush def. 125.5
pass. def. 82.6

def. pts allowed 22.5

Their top wr WEST has only 28 rec. for 610 yrs 9td

Qb GOLDEN 92 comp. for 1395 yds 20 td 5 int
KIZZIE 19 car. for 262 yds. 6td
Nixon 20 car. for 223 yds, 3tds

QB Nixon 92 comp. 1395 yds 20td 5 int.

base on this info , they must score on D and special team , can not find any data to support that.

This come from the Chronicle?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores