PNG - Brenham Radio Webcast

NDNzeke

1,000+ Posts
Anyone know what the deal is on the webcast for the Brenham game. On the main page it says "TBD." Does this mean it may not be on the usual site or that it is unclear at this point whether it will be broadcast AT ALL????!!!!!! I am an "out of towner" and am not sure at this point whether I will be able to make it to Houston. I would hate to try to listen to the webcast at the usual site only to find that I have to quickly figure out if and where you can gain access to the webcast. Does anyone know whether you will still be able to access the webcast from the pngindians.com website even if it will not be broadcast by Cool 92.5? I heard prior to the game last week that the BH game might be broadcast on KLVI, but fortunately I was able to make it to the BH game and it did not make any difference. If I am not able to get off work I will only have 10 - 15 minutes at the most to start the webcast after I get home from work (prior to game time), so that is why I am concerned about this. THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS TO MISS ANY OF THIS GREAT VICTORY!!!!!

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDNzeke said:
Anyone know what the deal is on the webcast for the Brenham game. On the main page it says "TBD." Does this mean it may not be on the usual site or that it is unclear at this point whether it will be broadcast AT ALL????!!!!!! I am an "out of towner" and am not sure at this point whether I will be able to make it to Houston. I would hate to try to listen to the webcast at the usual site only to find that I have to quickly figure out if and where you can gain access to the webcast. Does anyone know whether you will still be able to access the webcast from the pngindians.com website even if it will not be broadcast by Cool 92.5? I heard prior to the game last week that the BH game might be broadcast on KLVI, but fortunately I was able to make it to the BH game and it did not make any difference. If I am not able to get off work I will only have 10 - 15 minutes at the most to start the webcast after I get home from work (prior to game time), so that is why I am concerned about this. THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS TO MISS ANY OF THIS GREAT VICTORY!!!!!

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

All webcasts are dependant on a radio broadcast of the game. More than likely it will be on 92.5 FM. But I haven't heard a confirmation from Joe Arnold yet.

PNGIndianFan06

100+ Posts
Well, I hope so I know of several groups that are planning on having listening parties at their houses. They will be very disappointed if it is not aired.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores