PNG JV 10-0 season, PNG JV 28, Central JV 8

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Congrats to the Indian JV team. What a game......what a year!
Final PNG JV 28, Central JV 8. PNG had the ball on the Central 5 yard line to end the game.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
That makes 1 undefeated team. Lets go out there tomorrow and make it 2!

Congrats JV to an amazing season. I'm lookin forward to seeing you guys play on Friday's next year.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
These guys deserve a little coverage. Pics.

This was a familiar sight all night long.....hand off to Chase Bertrand!
DSCF8048.jpg

The first touchdown of the game for the Indians JV.
DSCF8049.jpg

How's this for the Central JV fans.....not including freshman players....I counted 24.
DSCF8047.jpg

More to come.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
JV Champs Pics cont.

Another Indians JV touchdown run!
DSCF8053.jpg

I believe this play resulted in a long touchdown pass to Jayce Nelson.
DSCF8072.jpg

Last play of the game.....Indians run the ball down to the Central 5 yard line.
DSCF8086.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
JV Champs Pics cont.

Game over......Indians JV win 28-8.
DSCF8087.jpg

The CELEBRATION begins......10-0 District JV Champs.
DSCF8090.jpg

The Champs meet their fans.
DSCF8095.jpg

Congrats to all on the Indian JV team. WOW!!! :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
There's a rumor going around at the school that we're the only school in the state with both an undefeated JV team and an undefeated Varsity team. I don't know if it's true, but if it is, way to go, Indians.

badndn

500+ Posts
Great Season Players and Coaches.

I love the fact that there are so many suited up on JV and they rotate so much that most of them are playing. I also love the fact that on Friday Nights we don't have Juniors and Sophomores standing on the sidelines instead of playing on Thursday Night. Sign of a good program!

Congrates again.

By the way that Central JV QB was special. Could run and had a great arm, just no one who could catch! He threw a rope across his body back to his left (rolling right) splitting two PNG defenders in the endzone, but his WR had hands of stone!

Indians07

I haven't even been following JV this year, but this is great. JV and Varsity go undefeated. What a great job by both squads adjusting to the new coaches and their schemes. Sounds like we are going to have a good Varsity team for a few years to come.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores