PNG vs. Fort Bend Willowridge

NDN06

100+ Posts
The Indians advance to the area round to face the Fort Bend Willowridge Eagles (7-4). Game will be held at Baytown's Stallworth Stadium at 7:00p Friday, November 18.

I've been reading that FBWR won't be as challenging as the usual 2nd round opponent, but it seems we have been bitten (hard) by the injury bug. I think the Indians still pull out the win though. Anyone have info on FBWR or updates on injuries/subs?

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Ok start mulling over the data start with the easy stuff first.

FBW 14 Houston Aldine 7
FBW 31 Houston Westbury 14
FBW 35 FB Dulles 38
FBW 0 Manvel 41
FBW 25 FB Marshall 55
FBW 42 FB Elkins 40
FBW 23 Texas City 41
FBW 28 Sante Fe 27
FBW 55 Galena Park 41
FBW 20 Galveston Ball 7

Playoff game
FBW 28 Houston Waltrip 24

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Any word on our banged up kids? How is Austin Bost? I hope he is OK. We sure did miss him. Who is the JV QB, FROS QB, JV RBs and FROSH RBs? Any call-ups due to injuries? We need some kids to step up and help out. I love LL playing all out on offense and defense, but who will give him a rest at RB? Who was #44? He played at TE/HB on tight formations. He was not listed on the game program? Here's to another week of playoff football for the Indians. Get some rest #2, 5, 10, 12, the OL and the entire group on defense. Too many kids to name of defense. Love the scrappy fight in all of them on defense. Need another strong performance by all of these great kids.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Lane is # 44 good ball player we will need him and some other players to step up , next man up , we can win this next ball game hurt or not

SethNDN

This FBW team hasn't won in the playoffs since 2004 or 2009. One thing for sure, they want this just as much as we do.

Tomahawk4

One thing for sure, those young men stepped up and won that game because of their heart and desire to win. Defense stepped up, as they have all year and took us to the next round. There are talented kids on JV who deserve a chance and are ready to jump in and contribute. Just hope they get a chance instead of wearing out and possibly injuring Our work horses. Can't run Johnson on every play; offensive line has to consistently BLOCK; gotta have someone who can hold for the PAT...obvious issues, but let's also see better clock management! Get the play called in! You've got players shuffling positions so you can't waffle when you are calling the play. These guys need a few seconds to absorb and get set for the play you just called in with 8 seconds left on the play clock! Let's hope we game plan better this week!

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Defensive Backs have got to play more fundamental football. They have got to know where the ball is not just chasing the receivers. A good passing team will eat our lunch if we play like we did Friday night.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Willowridge is bipolar, I definitely wouldn't overlook them.

BG,

No overlooking from me. But with RJ taking the snaps and getting a good push up front, I look for PNG to move on to round 3.

Also, good luck to PAT! They should be playing after Thanksgiving as well.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Keynel told me target date is November 28th to get that pin out. Hopefully yall still playing then.

Wow. 10 more days. I hope so too. We'll have to do some healing up for that to happen, IMO

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores