PNG vs Ozen

bark

1,000+ Posts
Contain the outside - win by 14, don't keep containment - could be ugly.

I have faith, because outside containment is a coachable thing. Don't let anyone between you and the sideline. Very simple. .

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
I agree bark... Would love to see our D line and LB's just light the QB and RB up ! Force them to try and pass the ball !

75NDNDB

Where Ozen moved the ball successfully against Vidor was the delayed handoff up the middle. Keep pressure on Greene, the QB. He is very accurate when given time to pass and can run well. Run some blitzes like we did against Lumberton and have a great offensive game. Leave it all out on the field Indians and we'll be fine! PNG 28- Ozen 13.

wacape

100+ Posts
Ozen's gonna be madder than hell Friday night after losing to Vidor with 7 seconds left in the game. This game will be closer than most people think. PNG 21 Ozen 19.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
This game will be determined by how well our Defense plays. They will have to a contain their running back and put alot of pressure on their QB. I know they have very good receivers but I do think our secondary can cover them. The Defense has to wrap up on their tackling. Now on offense, Rumor has it we lost Reason's on the O line this week. Heard he may have hurt his back. I still think the offense will move the ball. This will be a close one to me if our Defense cannot contain and stop them on the line of scrimmage and keep constant pressure on their QB. If we do contain and keep pressure then we could win by 2 TD's.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores