pngfan66

akifan94

500+ Posts
You seem to be in the know regarding the JV so I have a few questions for you if you do not mind.

I few players stuck out to me last night and I wanted to know what grade they were in....

FS #2
LB #47
WR #16
WR #6
CB #26

I know the QB and RB as well as #22 are sophomores. I was not sure about the others.

akifan94

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
The 2 games I've made i was impressed with the 2 middle linebackers. I think there #'s are 10 and 11

The MLB's last night were numbers 47 and 43. They both played well. 47 seemed to bring a little more attitude when he hit someone.

badndn

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
The 2 games I've made i was impressed with the 2 middle linebackers. I think there #'s are 10 and 11
#10 did not play last night. He was on the sidelines injured.

#16 is Jayce Nelson and will be our big play WR next like DeRon this and last.
#22 is Tyler Lacour
#23 is Chase Bertrand. He may have the best skill set from a RB at PNG (Speed and shiftiness) in a long while.

All sophomores. We lose a lot of WR this year, but with the two above, Jillali, and a move of Desmond to WR next years group could be special. Especially since they will have a year in the system.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
While on the subject of next season, the team will be loaded on both sides of the ball. Returning starters, and the influx of great JV players bode well for 2010.

3 Hunter Denzlinger DB Jr.
11 Matt Desmond QB Jr.
13 Amir Jalali WR Jr.
15 Collin Gizzi DB Jr.
18 Brennan Doty QB Jr.
33 D.J. Schexnider LB Jr.
34 Ryan St. Clair RB Jr.
35 Larry Padia RB Jr.
39 Dylan Browning K Jr.
42 Taylor Thompson DL Jr.
44 Christian Shetley DL Jr.
47 Michael Gloriosi LB Jr.
49 John Wilson DL Jr.
53 Ben Parks OL Jr.
61 Aaron Easley OL Jr.
64 Patrick Braud OL Jr.
77 Greg Lunceford OL Jr.
79 Gabe Langlois OL Jr.

Now back to the 2009 state title run. :helmet:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores