PNG's new helmet logo

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'm old school...I like the white helmets with the PN-G on the side and the arrow underneath...see 1975-1983 (Ethridge era)...but, if the kids like the new look, I can roll with it. Thanks for posting.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
1989NDN said:
I'm old school...I like the white helmets with the PN-G on the side and the arrow underneath...see 1975-1983 (Ethridge era)...but, if the kids like the new look, I can roll with it. Thanks for posting.

Go Indians. Peace.

I second that vote. :thumbsup:

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I can get with this.

I think that my favorite was the Seminole spear a la Florida State, but I like mixing things up.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Mr. Buddy G., you won't find many PNG grads that don't think that about all things relating to Nederland Bulldogs. Regardless, it would be a lesser world without our proverbial twins across the tracks. (Despite the sub-category of barking, Indian Spirit criticizing Nederland fans that shouldn't be allowed through the gate.) ;D

RealIndian1209

I know times have changed but I couldn't wait to get my purple helmet. We had to wear white hats till we made varsity and it had a little bit of meaning to it. To Earn It

Tomahawk

I would rather have a purple helmet with the large white PNG like TCU has. But since we aren't going to have that, this looks great!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores