Positive Post For Game 2

NDN79

500+ Posts
Everyone please join in and list all of the positives from the game against Crosby.
1.Great ofense--5 scores in 5 drives.
2.Q.B. hitting different receivers and spreading the ball around.
3.O-line run blocking and pass blocking
4.Awesome running game from different backs.
5.Defensive secondary shutting down a D-1 Q.B. and his receivers.
6.Great special teams play all night long.
and many more things too.

shovelhead

100+ Posts
More positives:
the Indian band, Indianettes and cheerleaders ROCKED! Getting better every week!
+1 on the defensive secondary. Noticed they threw away from Dunbar!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Minimal injuries
The reserves saw (more) playing time
W#2
The team seems to be jelling quickly

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
The halftime performance by the band and Indianettes!

The way the team stayed focused.

The class the football team showed during the national anthem and entering the field. They stood at attention through the anthem and posting the colors. A lot of adults could learn from those guys :clap:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
WOW !!!! lots of positives !!! I really like the professionalism of the team on the sidelines during the national anthem. The team just seemed so focused on the game and their assignments. They looked like a well oiled machine out there. A few minor glitches, but by far the positives out weighed the negatives by 100 + !!! I think its also great to see the second team Offense and Defense getting game time. Faircloth said he would get as many men on the field as he could, and he is doing that. You gotta be behind a man with this integrity. The band is rockin ! They seemed to play louder this game than the BH game. The Cheerleaders were pumped up and so were the Indianettes !!! Gotta love school spirit like this !!! It just seems so different this year as compared to last years spirit in the school and in the stands and especially on the field. Its like a spirit infection is taking hold of the entire PNG community from the fans to the students etc..... This is so awesome. Can't wait till next Friday night !!! should be a great test !

shovelhead

100+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
Yea.....I came down with it back in junior high.

Jr High? My kid was inoculated in Kindergarten! They gave him a picture of an Indian and a purple Crayon. At the end of day 1 he knew the fight song! Day of of Kindergarten it was "Scalp em Indians, Scalp em!" Its been on ever since! I don't know of any other school in this area with this kind of spirit. Pretty special huh?

NONS81

I like the guessing game. I like the fact that I and everyone else have no clue what to expect out of this Coaching Staff and this Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all are doing a Great Job! Very Proud to be an Indian!! Always proud to be an Indian - But VERY PROUD to be an Indian, these days.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores