Regional Final: PN-G vs. FB Marshall

bandkid

Staff member
0741A1E8-D889-48E0-9C2C-481912DA38AC.jpeg
Details of next week’s game are out. I have it from a reliable source that Fort Bend Marshall has done everything possible to limit the size of the stadium and, thus, our fan turnout. They’re scared of our crowd sizes. This came down to a coin flip and we lost; however, we have the home side, which is larger. If we can sell it out, the venue manager is open to selling PN-G fans tickets on the visitors’ side because Fort Bend Marshall does not travel well.

Y’all know what that means. We have a job to do. Let’s sell out the home side.

100+ Posts
View attachment 940
Details of next week’s game are out. I have it from a reliable source that Fort Bend Marshall has done everything possible to limit the size of the stadium and, thus, our fan turnout. They’re scared of our crowd sizes. This came down to a coin flip and we lost; however, we have the home side, which is larger. If we can sell it out, the venue manager is open to selling PN-G fans tickets on the visitors’ side because Fort Bend Marshall does not travel well.

We'll be there.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
View attachment 940

Bring a black shirt or white just in case

15PNG

500+ Posts
View attachment 940

I may drive in and sit on the FBM side just because

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
I’m watching Nebraska Vs OU from 1971
You can’t tell me some of these “old fashioned” plays wouldn’t work nowadays

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Fort Bend Marshall (12-1) vs. Port Neches-Groves (11-2), 7 p.m. Friday at Galena Park’s Galena Park ISD Stadium

Chief1987

Got to create ways to get our wide outs some space away from press man on the outside. Maybe some bunch formations mixed with some rub routes at the line.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (5-0)
vs.
Splendora Wildcats (2-3)

Friday, Oct. 11, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium, Port Neches, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores