Replaying the PN-G vs. Brenham game?

ndnmom65

Does anyone know why the game wasn't replayed today at noon on Ch. 15? Does anyone know where you can see the entire game other than that option? I want to see the entire game, including halftime, I haven't found a link to one that has it included.

Last night was a great night to be a Indian..regardles of the ending score...our team, fans, and coaches have nothing to hang their heads about. What a season!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
No need to go to panews.com to view the video online.

http://www.pngindians.com/sports/football/television

ndnmom65

Thank you both but I am really looking for one with the halftime. I have a senior and it was his last time on the field.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
I thought that if they recorded the halftime it is also played it online. The only reason I say this is because there were halftime performances broadcast on some of the other games available online.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The video contents are published by Jim Barton and FNE. I'll send him an email asking about the half time and 2nd half. It's probably just an oversight.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores