Ringtones!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I finally got "Cherokee".

Man, I can't wait till I'm working in someone's house and Nederland and I get a phoine call! ;D

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Someone sent it to my wife. She couldn't set it as a ringtone, but she sent it to me, and I could set it as one of mine (NEWER PHONE)

squaw

1,000+ Posts
How strange. We bought hubby a new phone yesterday so he could get the ringtone. I've had it for a couple of years and he was so jealous! Now, I have nothing to gig him about! lol! The ringtone I had on my Sony phone I moved to my new IPhone yesterday. Hubby got a another ringtone put on his and his is an older version Cherokee and it sounds so much better than the newer one I'm using. Now, I'm jealous! I had to pay someone to do this for us. Wish I could help you.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I had it on my phone and my phone broke. I got a new one but I had to record it again. It doesn't sound so good. Could someone send it to me, please.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores