Shea Adams

CS

Very Lucky to be able to play for that Coach. He's a good one. Congrats to Adams.

betterthenmost

Congrats to Adams. With Traylor running the show there, a lot is possible. Adams will be the second PN-G Indian on the roster.

Adams may not have the most prolific stats in PN-G history, but his 3-year presence was as great as any in memory. It’s tough to see him leave the PN-G program.
3rd Indian on the Roster....Sandell,Adams and Garth has left UH to go to UTSA

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Congrats to Adams. With Traylor running the show there, a lot is possible. Adams will be the second PN-G Indian on the roster.

Adams may not have the most prolific stats in PN-G history, but his 3-year presence was as great as any in memory. It’s tough to see him leave the PN-G program.
He may not have those prolific stats, but the one thing he does have--and the singular image/memory that will live in my mind forever when I think about PNG Football 2023--is him scoring the game winning TD untouched off the right side of the OL. Congrats to him and may he continue to grow into a fantastic young man.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
He may not have those prolific stats, but the one thing he does have--and the singular image/memory that will live in my mind forever when I think about PNG Football 2023--is him scoring the game winning TD untouched off the right side of the OL. Congrats to him and may he continue to grow into a fantastic young man.
And as good a short yardage runner as any that played here. On more than one occasion he flew over the line like Superman to get the first down. Adams could fall down and stretch for a 3+ yard gain.

Usedtocould

1,000+ Posts
UTSA has
Fan base
Stadium
Coach
Recruiting pool

On their way up
Wouldn’t be surprised if they start winning and move up conferences within the next 10 years

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores