So how is PNMS and GMS doing?

lu cards

100+ Posts
port neches a team got smoked for the 3rd week in a row.groves a hasnt scored a touchdown all year.not a good year for png middle schools a teams.both the b teams have done well this year.when pn scrimmaged groves i saw some potential with groves but im not sure whats happened since then.maybe when they come together next year we can compliment each other and be competitive.

Whodat

Groves got toasted by Central last night 51-0. Central is always the weakest of the Nederland middle schools and they tied PN and smoked Groves.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I haven't stayed for an A game yet, but the B team seems to have some athletes. There's this one kid in particular that runs well, kicks off, and even pulls some 2 point conversions.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
PNMS will play against GMS this Tuesday at The Reservation. Both sides will sit on the visitors' side. Good luck to both teams as these boys will be suiting up together next season.

lu cards

100+ Posts
how about everyone show up and support these youngsters?its been a tough year but when these two combine things will be different.

lu cards

100+ Posts
groves b 16 pn b 6.pn a 30 groves a 6.i look for this group to do well next year.pn has the speed,groves has the linemen.seems both groups need some of what the freshmen coaches are gonna give them.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores