Still Photo Video of Dre Dunbar

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
It's a website that allows you to upload your pictures. It generates the video using a template and then uploads to YouTube.

sddmbr

PNG Proud said:
They need to re-spell "SAFETY". You know, since this IS PNG and all.
Dre's dad here, I was horrified when my wife told me of the misspelling. It was to late it was sent to You Tube and posted. Well I made another one from Animoto, I hope it meets the... standard? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_BZG0fpJto .

Since we are from PNG and all, respell does not have a dash, :clap: it's a common mistake.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Welcome to the board Dre's dad!! Hope to see you here often. You have a lot to be proud of with your son!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
sddmbr said:
PNG Proud said:

Since we are from PNG and all, respell does not have a dash, :clap: it's a common mistake.

I've seen some atrocious spelling and grammar from some PN-G grads. :) No big deal.

15PNG

500+ Posts
sddmbr said:
PNG Proud said:
Dre's dad here, I was horrified when my wife told me of the misspelling. It was to late it was sent to You Tube and posted. Well I made another one from Animoto, I hope it meets the... standard? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_BZG0fpJto .

LOL.... :clap:

afndn

Will there be a video highlight reel made for Dre to pass out to some D-1 Schools?? I made it to the Barbers Hill game, and Dre impressed me so much I decided to call the team the Dubar Indians. That kid is outstanding.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Welcome to the board Dre's dad! We really have enjoyed watching Dre and the Indian defense play this season. Looking forward to more great things from Dre and the Def. the rest of the season.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores