Summer Creek game

attakapandn

100+ Posts
Just seen on the pngisd website that the game has been moved to Thursday Sept. 12, andyone know why it got moved to Thursday? Also seen that the tickets to that game will only be sold on that day!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
SC shares a stadium with other schools in the Humble ISD. I'm guessing other schools in the Humble ISD have home games on Friday, September 13 and Saturday, September 14...thus, SC vs. PN-G is stuck on Thursday, September 12. Just a guess on my part. Several schools in Houston, Katy, and Fort Bend play games on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.

Go Indians. Peace.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
Worried our traveling croud would shame their home attendance ;D ;D

Something I do not understand - knowing how well PN-G travels - why Humble ISD would not schedule the Summer Creek / PN-G game on Saturday and move one of the other schools games to Thursday thus having larger ticket sales and concession numbers??

badndn

500+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:

Something I do not understand - knowing how well PN-G travels - why Humble ISD would not schedule the Summer Creek / PN-G game on Saturday and move one of the other schools games to Thursday thus having larger ticket sales and concession numbers??
Have you paid attention to any of the SC posters on that other site? If so you would understand (not too bright!!!). ;D

For what it's worth the superstituos side of me says glad were not playing them on FRIDAY the 13th!

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
badndn said:
IBLEEDPURPLE said:

Have you paid attention to any of the SC posters on that other site? If so you would understand (not too bright!!!). ;D

For what it's worth the superstituos side of me says glad were not playing them on FRIDAY the 13th!

I have. They immediately made me realize that there was someone else that I couldn't stand more than the Barbers Hill posters. ;D ;)

attakapandn

100+ Posts
thanks for the info.. and to be honest I bet our traveling INDIAN NATION will still out number their side of the field!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
This game cannot be played on the 14th for the simple reason that Alabama and A&M will be squaring off that day!!!

bandkid

Staff member
NDNTime said:
This game cannot be played on the 14th for the simple reason that Alabama and A&M will be squaring off that day!!!

And right now there's every indication that I'll be in College Station for that game.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Summer creek is a nasty in your face newer school that has athletes that will blow us back and beat,spit,etc...

Not to say we can't beat them, like last year they are of WOS calibar.

Win at all cost

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
bark said:
Summer creek is a nasty in your face newer school that has athletes that will blow us back and beat,spit,etc...

Not to say we can't beat them, like last year they are of WOS calibar.

Win at all cost

Although I agree somewhat with your assessment; you can't deny that they do have some exceptional athletes. Specifically, Aaron Sharp the standout QB. The kid has talent.

Should be a great test for the NDN's.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Shut them up in their own stadium Indians, you'll max out their attendance by double than what they will bring also. :woohoo:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores