Thoughts and Prayers

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Does anyone have any news on his condition? Does his family need anything we can help with? My family is praying for him.

90NDN

500+ Posts
I think I heard someone got hurt during the game..what was the injury. I hope he is okay and has a speedy recovery.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
I was told that he had a really bad concussion. I will post if I hear more. My prayers are with him along with so many others.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Our prayers are with this young man as well. I pray that his injury is healed quickly and will be able to play in the Central game or the Playoffs.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
I just heard that he is home and feeling a lot better. :clap: :clap: :clap: I am so thankful and I know he appreciates the prayers. I read that a HS player collapsed and died Thursday night in Kansas. He had suffered a concussion a couple of weeks before and they are speculating that it could be related to his death. My prayers go out to his family, I can't imagine how devastated they must be right now.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
Great news about Padia!!!

Watching the Central/Lumberton game and there was a helmet to helmet contact with the Central player being taken out on stretcher.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
We will pray for Padia (and have already done so) and also for Central's #8. I hate to see any player get injured.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
squaw said:
We will pray for Padia (and have already done so) and also for Central's #8. I hate to see any player get injured.
do you know what is wrong with #8? I think you said in another thread something about him being carried off the field. I will keep him in my prayers, also.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
squaw said:
do you know what is wrong with #8? I think you said in another thread something about him being carried off the field. I will keep him in my prayers, also.
He took a hard hit and NEVER MOVED A MUSCLE afterward. They called for his parents on the PA to come onto the field. Put him on backboard and he left in an ambulance.

squaw said:
ndnsrock44 said:
squaw said:
He took a hard hit and NEVER MOVED A MUSCLE afterward. They called for his parents on the PA to come onto the field. Put him on backboard and he left in an ambulance.
Actually they called his parents to come to the gym during halftime.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I think squaw was refering to #8 for Central and row61 was refering to Larry on our team. BTW I did see on another site that #8 is alright.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
61ndn said:
squaw said:
ndnsrock44 said:
squaw said:
Actually they called his parents to come to the gym during halftime.
Maybe so, but his parents were on the field by their son when put on the stretcher. Mom was crying.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores