Tickets for PNG vs. Manvel

Indian03

100+ Posts
Tickets will only be sold in advance on Monday at the administration building. Not sure if it's just season ticket holders or not. Tickets will be sold at the gate on Saturday.

NDN4EVA

Some information about the game. The game will be held at Stallworth Stadium at 7:00 Saturday! Very reliable came straight from the coaches.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
From the PNGISD web site:

Playoffs 2010
The PNG Indians are in the playoffs! They defeated the Willis Wildkats on Saturday, November 20 in the area round. The team will face Manvel in the regional round. The game details are listed below.

Game: PNG vs. Manvel
Date: Saturday, November 27

**Further game details to come

Click the link below to view the 2010 4A Division 2 Playoff Bracket: www2.uil.utexas.edu/brackets/football/4A_Division2.pdf

Ticket Information: Tickets will be sold on Monday, November 22 beginning at 8:00AM at the administration building. Monday will be the only day tickets will be sold in advance. Tickets may be purchased at the gate on Saturday.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN4EVA said:
Some information about the game. The game will be held at Stallworth Stadium at 7:00 Saturday! Very reliable came straight from the coaches.

Indian03 is a very accurate information source.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I'll be there bright and early tomorrow! I got a couple questions.

First, will the school district still get credit for tickets purchased at Stallworth? If not, it would be a great idea to offer an incentive to get people to come purchase tickets here. Like offer a tshirt, car flag, or yard sign to the first 100 in line, then give stickers, koozies, or footballs to all others that purchase tickets Monday. I'm sure fans will be out in full force tomorrow, but a little added incentive never hurt. I just like to see the money stay in the district, our kids need it!

Second, I hope there are plans in the works to line the bus route out of town with signs, streamers, flags, etc. I've seen this done in the past, but nothing recently. I think it's a AWESOME way to show our team we are proud of them and support them 100%!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I still think that they could set up several tables, outside if need be, and sell tickets 2 o 3 times faster. Why MAKE people stand in line for hours. People have jobs ya know! :thud:

NDN FAN 4EVR

I agree with all of the above! If they're all general admission, more ticket lines would be great! Also, I don't have a highschooler yet, but I'd love to see signs!!! Including..."Last one leaving, turn out the lights!" (or something like that). And I'd be glad to help if anyone is able to organize it!

Anyone know if there will be a limit per person on Monday?

badndn

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
I still think that they could set up several tables, outside if need be, and sell tickets 2 o 3 times faster. Why MAKE people stand in line for hours. People have jobs ya know! :thud:
They would have to be cash only lines, but it could save a lot of time.

carzan

500+ Posts
Someone suggested to the administration they sell out of the ticket office at the stadium. They have four lines and everyone would be on pavement. There is no need for the season ticket holder list. I don't know why they wouldn't have considered that. But, I will be there bright and early regardless.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
carzan said:
Someone suggested to the administration they sell out of the ticket office at the stadium. They have four lines and everyone would be on pavement. There is no need for the season ticket holder list. I don't know why they wouldn't have considered that. But, I will be there bright and early regardless.

I have often wondered the same thing. Why don't they use the ticket booths at the stadium. Hell they could even use the ticket booths on both sides, home and visitors! Sure would make things move faster. :woot:

NDNmom91 said:
I'll be there bright and early tomorrow! I got a couple questions.

First, will the school district still get credit for tickets purchased at Stallworth? If not, it would be a great idea to offer an incentive to get people to come purchase tickets here. Like offer a tshirt, car flag, or yard sign to the first 100 in line, then give stickers, koozies, or footballs to all others that purchase tickets Monday. I'm sure fans will be out in full force tomorrow, but a little added incentive never hurt. I just like to see the money stay in the district, our kids need it!

Second, I hope there are plans in the works to line the bus route out of town with signs, streamers, flags, etc. I've seen this done in the past, but nothing recently. I think it's a AWESOME way to show our team we are proud of them and support them 100%!
I believe it is against the law to put signs on the highway right of way so you might want to check with TXDOT. Actually, my sister who posts on this site regularly is in charge of that department. Her computer is down right now so I will check with her and post again later.

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
If not on the highway then at least down Merriman as the buses are leaving the school. Let's try to put this together and make it happen. I am going to talk to my kids about it.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
NDN NATION said:
If not on the highway then at least down Merriman as the buses are leaving the school. Let's try to put this together and make it happen. I am going to talk to my kids about it.

Maybe we could get organized with times and location and spread the word. I am sure we would get more than enough help from the girls. They normally like doing things like this.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
OFF THE PNGISD WEB SITE: PNG vs. Manvel Playoff Game
The PNG vs. Manvel playoff football game is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 27 @ 7 p.m. at Stallworth Stadium in Baytown. Tickets will be sold at the PNG Adm. Bldg. for one day only on Monday, Nov. 22 from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. No limit per person. All tickets are general admission...$6 - Adult, $4 - Student. Tickets will be sold at the gate for $7. Go Indians!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
NDN NATION said:

The way I've seen it done in the past is signs and streamers down Merriman, streamers on light poles down Magnolia and then signs on highway stopping right before the underpass to get on Twin City (mainly on right hand side). I'm not sure if they still take this route. I'm available to help and my daughter is an Indianette so signs are no trouble for her...lol I think if all the indianettes would make a sign for their lockerboy and place put them along Merriman, and Cheerleaders could do the streamers on the light poles and parents fill in with signs anywhere else then it could work and not interfere too much with people's Thanksgiving plans. I'm going out of town Thursday morning and will be back Friday afternoon so I can help up until Wed night and then Fri evening if necessary.

I just remember when I was in band and we made it to State and parents put signs out along this route and it made us feel SO GOOD...and we kicked butt and got 5th in the State that year so I know this would make our boys feel good and get them pumped up to bring home the WIN! I hope we can work this out, maybe we could organize something at the booster club meeting tomorrow night,

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores