TONIGHT

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Sorry Indianfan, but no one should be on the message board this evening, unless they are giving updates on a game. Lady Indians host Nederland for our Strike Out Cancer game, the boys travel to Vidor for an important baseball game, and for our PNG friends in the Houston area, they can go support our girls soccer, as they take on Brenham.

So, Indian fans out there, don't sit home tonight. Put on your finest purple attire, and be loud and proud. It's gonna be a great night :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
Last night was a great night for the Indian Nation. In an exciting finish, the softball team won, 4-3. The girls soccer team beat the Blue Bell Land Kitty Cats 3-2 and are in the fourth round for the first time and the baseball team defeated Vidor, 2-0. The UIL Academics team participated in the first half of the District 20-4A meet and is currently in first place. The second half is today. Also today, our choir is competing at their state competition in San Antonio and took several students, which is impressive.

A lot of new awards will be in Port Neches on Monday.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores