Tuesday Jan 11th Pick'em games

Status
Not open for further replies.

carzan

500+ Posts
Here are the games for this Tuesday Night. Get your picks in before 7pm on gameday.
Anybody who has some thoughts on these games is welcome to tell us all about it in this thread! Or
create another thread for predictions if you like.;)

PNG @ Ozen
Nederland @ Central
Livingston @ Lumberton
Vidor @ LCM

carzan

500+ Posts
OldEagle said:
Here goes nothing

PNG
Central
Livingston
Vidor

Unless I change my mind before Tuesday.

LOL

It's tough to pick the winners! Editing is perfectly acceptable until thread is locked of course.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
carzan - sooner or later you will have to pick either Nederland or Central. Are you trying avoid any chance of picking the loser? lol. (It is a tough pick alright.)

carzan

500+ Posts
Nah, just messing with yall. ;D ;D I'll end up taking the dogs in that one. Looks like Justafan is thinking he will make up a little ground on the rest of us by picking against the tribe. Thing is, we actually are going to win that game!

Baller

100+ Posts
PNG @ Ozen
Nederland @ Central
Livingston @ Lumberton
Vidor @ LCM

Not sure the dogs have another run and gun game in them like Friday night!

lu cards

100+ Posts
ozen,nederland,livingston and vidor.really hope im wrong about the ozen pick but they pressure the ball and that usually spells trouble for png.vidor lcm could go either way but vidor needs a win real bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores