Under the Radar !

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I think its great how everyone on the other sites are all about Vidor, lumberton and Central. I love that PNG is flying under the Radar on their way up the ranks !!! I don't really think anyone is taking PNG as serious as they should, which is to our advantage !!!
What do you think ?

NDN79

500+ Posts
I think that just because we had a couple of bad years they want to believe that we will be down for good. They do not want to consider us legitimate--because then they have to deal with us!! ;D

That's O.K., I hope everyone forgets about us--all the way to the state title game! ;D

VegasNDN

We're not too far under the radar. Texas H.S. Football website had us vs. LCM as the 4A Game of the Week http://www.texashsfootball.com/index.html. I say just keep pouring it on and let the beatings continue. I'm coming in for the Homecoming game so I hope they REALLY tear up Vidor. It will be fun to watch at the new stadium. Save me a seat!

shovelhead

100+ Posts
Maybe not "under the radar" but the seemingly knowledgeable posters on the other board are all talking Central, Vidor and Lumberton. They are mostly lumping PNG in with the 4th spot up for grabs or also rans. Of course we have our fans on the board that trumpet the Indians, but they aren't taken too seriously. Until we beat one of the favored teams, we will not be looked at favorably on the other board. But then again, who really cares?

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
shovelhead said:
Maybe not "under the radar" but the seemingly knowledgeable posters on the other board are all talking Central, Vidor and Lumberton. They are mostly lumping PNG in with the 4th spot up for grabs or also rans. Of course we have our fans on the board that trumpet the Indians, but they aren't taken too seriously. Until we beat one of the favored teams, we will not be looked at favorably on the other board. But then again, who really cares?

Lumberton went through the same thing when they were on the rise. It doesn't really what other fans think of us, but how we perform on the field. We know we have the best coaching staff in the area, if not the state and we know we have the smartest, hardest working athletes in he state. Thats all that matters.

modmouse78

100+ Posts
We are under the radar. Read posts on setxsports. they are talking about vidor beating lumberton and central losing so there will be a tie for first place. How does that happen when we are still undefeated?

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
modmouse78 said:
We are under the radar. Read posts on setxsports. they are talking about vidor beating lumberton and central losing so there will be a tie for first place. How does that happen when we are still undefeated?

Well thats an easy question to answer because "we have played a weak schedule, we haven't been tested, etc." Let them think and say what they want. All three of those teams will be in for the fight of their lives when they play us.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores