VS Vidor Tonight 01-12-2010 ---INDIANS WIN!

carzan

500+ Posts
Indians will be hosting the Vidor Pirates tonight at the reservation. After losing two in a row that we should not have lost, we need to make a statement in this game. I know our boys have been working very hard and will be prepared tonight for the pirates. I will be posting updates here at the ends of the quarters. Also, this game is to be broadcast on www.setxsports.com in case you can't make it to the gym.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

carzan

500+ Posts
Re: VS Vidor Tonight...

Here is the link to tonight's broadcast

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=115:vidor-pirates-vs-beaumont-kelly-bulldogs-730-pm&catid=73:games

carzan

500+ Posts
Re: VS Vidor Tonight 01-12-2010

I'm off early so I'll catch all of the games tonight. I will post results as each quarter finishes.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores