We are not the only ones

akifan94

500+ Posts
Who do they think they are? Notre Dame? How dare they think their school should prefer a master's degree for their head coach / AD. ;D

VegasNDN

I disagree. If you post it, keep it. If you take it down it shows that we are compromising our standards; which shows weakness. Stick to your guns and the right person will rise to the occasion. Remember, that person wants to be here as bad as we need them. They should be lucky enough to wear purple and white on Friday night (did not mean to rhyme).

pngfan1

VegasNDN said:
I disagree. If you post it, keep it. If you take it down it shows that we are compromising our standards; which shows weakness. Stick to your guns and the right person will rise to the occasion. Remember, that person wants to be here as bad as we need them. They should be lucky enough to wear purple and white on Friday night (did not mean to rhyme).
Amen. Be patient and let the process work. I believe the people involved with this want to do the right thing.Give them a chance. We are going to be alright, no need to back off our standards.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
VegasNDN said:

"Yeah, what he said" :)

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores