What Can I Say????

wacape

100+ Posts
Just about everyone here was predicting a blow out against Crosby....I posted that it was going to be a close one but didn't know why. I just had that feeling that this wasn't going to be G-P part II. We played well but speed kills. ::)

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Old Chinese proverb states : "Never underestimate the abilities of your adversary or overestimate your own abilities. Doing so will undoubtedly lead to failure" Just saying.

Good luck the rest of the season.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
yankeedawg said:
Old Chinese proverb states : "Never underestimate the abilities of your adversary or overestimate your own abilities. Doing so will undoubtedly lead to failure" Just saying.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Since we're only fans and have no adversaries, the teams are not at risk from our estimates. ;)

HighChief2008

I knew it was going to be a close one because Crosby plays good football. Always has; to think that we would shut out Crosby after shutting out GP was a mistake. I bleed purple just as much as next person and have all kinds of faith in our boys, but I try to stick to the reality that we are going to win some and lose some. Our boys I feel played a good game and I for one am proud of them. They will come out this Friday and play another hard guy, and we will pull out a W. That is all. :guns:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores