What TIME?

N

NDNPARENT

What time is everyoneleaving for the game?

wife and I are leaving around noon.

and plan on being at the stadium around 3ish.

phetonb

I hope to be leaving lumberton around 4:30. Going to take 90 or 105 and hopefully miss the bad traffic. We have a friend getting there early and will save us some seats.

I am ready for some Indian Football!!!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
phetonb said:
I hope to be leaving lumberton around 4:30. Going to take 90 or 105 and hopefully miss the bad traffic. We have a friend getting there early and will save us some seats.

I am ready for some Indian Football!!!

We have friends leaving early too and saving us seats. Gotta wait for the kids to get out of school and at least let them change clothes.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
I was on the Beltway 2 weeks ago on a weekday at 1pm. Sat at a comlete standstill in traffic....with the construction I don't think it matters what time you take it, there is going to be traffic.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
T minus 2 hours and 11 minutes until my group leaves. I can't wait to get on the road. :woot: :woot: :band: :band: :band: :band:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Former NDNette said:
I was on the Beltway 2 weeks ago on a weekday at 1pm. Sat at a comlete standstill in traffic....with the construction I don't think it matters what time you take it, there is going to be traffic.

You got it. Welcome to my world. :thud:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores