What's wrong with you guys?

PNGALWAYS

Why no baseball or softball scores or other info? I could understand a little if the teams were doing poorly. But this is the least info I have seen on the teams in as long as I can remember. What's up?

pngmom4

500+ Posts
the softball team lost in the playoffs last week.. The baseball team plays today at 3 pm. they are on a roll. This is a really special group, who play very well together.

attakapandn

100+ Posts
it not football that why there are nothing mention about baseball .. and the same is for soccer.. ant the other sports.. and the same can be said about the ABC too ..

Squaw1

We have watched the baseball team at PNG for over 40 years and I have to say this----this team has the best defense of any team I have watched! They play as a team and know what the others are going to do. We had another double play yesterday that was a beautiful sight. The Indians led the game 12-0 in the top of the 7th and we changed pitchers when they filled up the bases because our pitcher was hot and tired. Nelson did a great job! Logan Ashworth did a fine job finishing off the Ganders. Its looking good for the team to reach the highest level in the playoffs and I can't wait. We will play Montgomery this week, but I haven't heard when or where yet. I will post it when I know more.

PNGALWAYS

Sounds like they could make major waves in the playoffs. What is their season record and what was their final district record? I know they won district and were undefeated in district at one time but that's all I know.

bandkid

Staff member
I just got back into Texas two days ago, but I've been keeping up with the baseball team's domination this year through the internet. I hope to catch a few games in the coming weeks.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
One thing has changed, Bamakid. Coach Brevell has changed the colors of the baseball team to purple and gold! :'(

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
attakapandn said:
it not football that why there are nothing mention about baseball .. and the same is for soccer.. ant the other sports.. and the same can be said about the ABC too ..

So what are you waiting for then? Start posting about it.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
One thing has changed, Bamakid. Coach Brevell has changed the colors of the baseball team to purple and gold! :'(

Are you sure? I have been looking at pictures on FB and I don't see any gold on their uniforms.

Longbow

I think that she was making an LSU reference to an Alabama crimson tide student. We do not have any gold anywhere.

bark

1,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
attakapandn said:

So what are you waiting for then? Start posting about it.
????????????????????????????????????????????????
2 sports in Texas Football and Spring Training.

Longbow

PNGMOM, at this point I bet our baseball team would give Alabama and LSU a run for their money. Those guys are for real!!!

pngmom4

500+ Posts
yes they are!!!! I have only gotten to see them play lately, since I have been at the softball park. But I am impressed with this group. They play really well together.

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts
PN-G Baseball ranked #7 in May 4th State Poll:

4A
1. Corpus Christi Calallen 28-1 (11-1)
2. Frisco Wakeland 21-6 (14-0)
3. Canyon 24-4 (13-1)
4. Corpus Christi Moody 24-3 (11-1)
5. Rockwall-Heath 25-6 (11-3)
6. Pfluggerville Hendrickson 23-4 (15-1)
7. PNG 24-3 (14-0) :clap:
8. Whitehouse 24-4 (13-1)
9. Brenham 22-8 (12-2)
10. Arlington Heights 22-7 (11-2)

Others Receiving Votes: Aledo, Santa Fe, Corsicana, Lamar Consolidated, Fort Worth Trimble Tech, Lake Travis.

Congratulations Guys! Keep it going!!! Good luck.

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
628x471.jpg
In this picture 6 players from this team are on the Varsity team. What awesome memories from that year. This Varsity team is very talented. :rocks: :rocks:

bandkid

Staff member
pngmom4 said:
Longbow, you are correct. I was trying to get a stir out of Bamakid

Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. I knew a PN-G coach wouldn't be crazy enough to emulate a team that was flat-out embarrassed on national television. ;) ;D

PNGfan

100+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
PN-G Baseball ranked #7 in May 4th State Poll:

4A
1. Corpus Christi Calallen 28-1 (11-1)
2. Frisco Wakeland 21-6 (14-0)
3. Canyon 24-4 (13-1)
4. Corpus Christi Moody 24-3 (11-1)
5. Rockwall-Heath 25-6 (11-3)
6. Pfluggerville Hendrickson 23-4 (15-1)
7. PNG 24-3 (14-0) :clap:
8. Whitehouse 24-4 (13-1)
9. Brenham 22-8 (12-2)
10. Arlington Heights 22-7 (11-2)

Others Receiving Votes: Aledo, Santa Fe, Corsicana, Lamar Consolidated, Fort Worth Trimble Tech, Lake Travis.

Congratulations Guys! Keep it going!!! Good luck.
Actually they're 25-3, but whose counting? ;D

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores