Where are you staying in San Antonio

NDN79

500+ Posts
My group is staying at the comfort suites on the River Walk and will include about 22 family members and friends. Lets get back to talking about positive things concerning PN-G Football. How many will be in your group and where will you be staying? Lets talk it up!! :woohoo:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I agree...lets move on! We're gonna have about 12 in our group...my sisters fiance belongs to a timeshare and got us a 3br/3 bath suite at a hotel on the Riverwalk....can't remember the name. We're going up Fri and coming home Monday!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
We are staying at the Best Western near the Riverwalk. We are spending two nights in San Antonio. Expect we will see a "few" purple clad Indians on the Riverwalk Friday & Saturday nights. Will be interesting to see how many fans we will have compared to the other teams that will be there.

alwaysanindian83

We are staying at the Staybridge Suites at Sunset Station. We can walk to the alamodome. Have several family members going to the game. Can't wait!!

PNGfan

100+ Posts
I think there's one more room of a block at the hill country resort I was told for $145 a night. Call and ask for PNG High School block. Better hurry before someone else gets it.

nissanindian

100+ Posts
me and the wife (nissanindianwife) are staying at the drudy plaza hotel sp? It near the river walk and has a pool on the roof only 154 a night thur priceline!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores