Who's that Fan?

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
We always have the same old threads about poor fan participation. Well tonight I'm going to be yelling so loud, the thread tomorrow is going to be about "who was that fan screaming the whole game" Whos gonna scream with me?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SCALP'EM INDIANS....DERAIL THE L TRAIN

pngdad8520

100+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:
We always have the same old threads about poor fan participation. Well tonight I'm going to be yelling so loud, the thread tomorrow is going to be about "who was that fan screaming the whole game" Whos gonna scream with me?

I am in ! :woohoo:

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Im in section F tooo. Thinking about about sitting in the student section, to be close to the band...if I can talk my spouse into it. He likes to concentrate on the game and rant at the refs. lol

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
MOM2INDIANS said:

:shout::woohoo: We will cover section C. Come on fans let's show the L-Train that we don't need a horn. :woohoo: :shout:

A friend sitting near us said her husband was working an listening to the game. Said the announcers were talking about the wooo-whooo girls. Well if that was us he was talking about I am honored....because he could hear us and also because he called us "girls" instead of fat little old ladies. In the Texas City game a friend whose daughter is a cheerleader and who started calling us the wooo-whooo ladies two years ago said her husband was trying to listen to the game since he wasn't able to get off early enough to make it to the game and was hearing more from us than he did the announcer. I'm still honored. Tonight we were in the middle at the top as usual and making as much noise as we could and I am proud to say that actually fan participation tonight was pretty good overall. Maybe from now on they will be asking "who were all those fans screaming the whole game"?

NDNgirl87

:clap:

That was me and my hubby (sick not working) girl and I was proud to whoo whoo with you tonight! See ya on the 50 Friday night with my clapper hands and yelling DEFENCE!

Go INDIANS!

NDNgirl87

We need to kick start people in each section ... We got us in D ... some in C & E below how those A B and F sectins !!!!

Didn't realize that was you. Yes, we probably need to have an older folk meeting to organize a cheer crew or something in every section. See you next week...always at the top and in the middle...then loud and long.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
NDNgirl87 said:

That was me and my hubby (sick not working) girl and I was proud to whoo whoo with you tonight! See ya on the 50 Friday night with my clapper hands and yelling DEFENCE!

Go INDIANS!
Remember not Friday night next week. It's Saturday afternoon.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
pngmom4 said:
I will be yelling from Section F :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and I swear I heard you, too!!!! BTW, enjoyed meeting you last night.

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
NDNgirl87 said:

Go INDIANS!

The game is at 7:30 on Saturday night.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
NDN NATION said:
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
NDNgirl87 said:

Go INDIANS!

The game is at 7:30 on Saturday night.
Really - the cards the credit union gave out said 3 p.m. Wow - glad you informed me. I usually get there early but would have been real early. Thanks.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
NDNgirl87 said:

Go INDIANS!
I think we're playing on Saturday. It was scheduled for 3:00, but has been rescheduled and I don't know to what time. Has anyone heard?

ndn78

100+ Posts
To those of you who enjoy screaming non stop throughout the game go for it......but don't think that makes you any more of a supporter than fans who choose not to. I will match anybody on the amount of miles I've logged going to football, baseball, softball, volleyball, track, golf and soccer events as well as following ex players in their college careers.

I'll be at Lamar tonight supporting our ex players. I do not stand for every Cherokee, I yell when some one makes a good play when I choose and lightly clap when I choose. Point is support every sport how you wish but also respect others around you, I do not believe in umbrellas or air horns, so next time you scream in someones ear and they give you a dirty look dont take it as though they dont support the team maybe it's just not their style.

Go PNG!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
I started the thread...but I believe if you are there or even home listening on the radio, then you support PNG. To each his own.....My husband did not stand every time for Cherokee, But I had to put my Hot dog down 3 times to clap...I clapped in his ear...hehehehe. Makes me feel young again.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores