WILL WE PLAY LCM AT HOME

WILL THE STADIUM BE READY FOR LCM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
IMO it would be a minor miracle if everything can be complete in 4 weeks. Anyone have current pictures of the progress?

:party:finally i got back in been awhile, i hope its done but i dont see it with all the rain that has come and will come, but i hope for the best :rocks:

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
nissanindian said:
iTS FOUR WEEKS AWAY WHAT ELES NEEDS TO BE DNE BESIDE THE PRESS BOX AND THE REST OF THE MASON STUFF

all the work inside the concession stands, ticket booths, etc has to be finished. The stands also have another 20 rows or so w/o seats.

I've heard from reliable sources that at every meeting concerning the stadium they say they're on schedule but IMO it looks like they have a long way to go and are moving slow.

badndn

500+ Posts
School Board says they are behind schedule according to PA News today. Said press box may not be fully operational by 10/10, but scoreboard would be and game on!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
nissanindian said:
If we have a field a scoreboard and some seats lets do it

Restrooms and concessions are needed as well. Bigger problem might be safety concerns. And then there's the issue with the small amount of parking lots left being full of construction stuff.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Personally, I'd rather wait till it's really ready, so I can enjoy it in all it's glory. I don't want to see a partial stadium for the 1st time...but that's just me.

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
Simple solution:

Don't eat/drink at game Concession Stands = no need for facilities Restrooms.

Just picking obviously.

Seriously, I hope the stadium can be completed by LCM game...pray for good weather and and no construction slip-ups.

Just my opinion, but if it was Bulldog stadium, I'd prefer to wait until every last detail was completed and the stadium is in 100% tip-top shape. With all the work, time and money that is going in to it, IMO it seems a shame to play the first game in it without it being as close to perfect as possible.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
yankeedawg said:
With all the work, time and money that is going in to it, IMO it seems a shame to play the first game in it without it being as close to perfect as possible.

Bingo.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores