WO-S Scrimmage

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Modmouse78, if you have the time, please post a recap of the scrimmage. I'm not asking for the names of players, or being overly critical about a young man's performance, just a short post about what the TEAM did well and what our hardworking fighting INDIANS need to work on as they get ready for a new season. Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.

RoschonsBigBro

justafan said:
Our defense is small!! What happened to the big nose guard from last year?

Sergio's father passed a while back and he is currently in Mexico from what I understand. He could return by District however I think the time frame is still yet to be determined. Prayers for him and his family.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Ok here we go... The final score was 16-14 WOS. That has absolutely zero to do with the way the game went. PNG was pretty good throughout. WOS scored a TD and fieldgoal after our d starters were pulled.
PNG O line play is way ahead of this time last season. The Oline has a new starter a 10th-grade kid who is 6'3" ish probably 280-290 and he is going to be awesome. The 10th grader Deselotte is going to be special in the running game. The Roschon to Riggs connection was on fire two very long TD's and none could catch Riggs from WOS. The whole second half we just ran the ball. Very few passes. The defense shut down WOS for two full quarters they went a while without even a first down. WHat I saw tonight PNG will be a great team this year. This crediting WOS for being what they always are. Hats off to them. I like what I saw tonight.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
prepballfan said:
Ok here we go... The final score was 16-14 WOS. That has absolutely zero to do with the way the game went. PNG was pretty good throughout. WOS scored a TD and fieldgoal after our d starters were pulled.
PNG O line play is way ahead of this time last season. The Oline has a new starter a 10th-grade kid who is 6'3" ish probably 280-290 and he is going to be awesome. The 10th grader Deselotte is going to be special in the running game. The Roschon to Riggs connection was on fire two very long TD's and none could catch Riggs from WOS. The whole second half we just ran the ball. Very few passes. The defense shut down WOS for two full quarters they went a while without even a first down. WHat I saw tonight PNG will be a great team this year. This crediting WOS for being what they always are. Hats off to them. I like what I saw tonight.

Receivers need to practice getting separation from the DB's. spending way to much time playing hands at the line of scrimmage!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores