Incredible Performance by PN-G Band Programs

bandkid

Staff member
I received word today that at this year's Concert & Sightreading competitions, all three PN-GHS bands and both PN-G middle school bands won sweepstakes. That means that all five bands that competed on behalf of PN-GISD took straight ones in both the concert and sightreading portions of the competition.

I don't remember any district pulling that off while I was in band. That's an incredible amount of progress in the short three years since I graduated.

Congratulations, PN-G bands!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Well done PN-G band members, directors, parents, the boosters/friends of PN-G band, and the middle school kids and directors. More evidence of Honor Pride Tradition ... and SUCCESS by PN-GISD. Just one more reason of many to be proud of PN-G.

Go Indians. Peace.

Purple83

This is part of an email that Mr. Wells sent to the band parents:

"To our knowledge, this hasn't happened in our district for around 20+ years. Plus, we know of only ONE other band program of our size in the greater Houston area that accomplished this feat. Way to go bands!"

So proud of these kids. They are all prime examples that "Hard Work really does Pay Off!" :woohoo: :clap: :thumbsup:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores