Why does no one post JV and Freshman team scores?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Here we are with a web site and message board dedicated to one of the most fan popular high school football programs in the state of Texas. Content is updated and relative to the current season as well as 97 years of history. The web site and message board have been around for 22 football seasons and going. Also no advertisement BS to read through and no tracking of your activity. Not many high school fan bases can say that.

Why does no one report the JV and Freshman team scores here?

Chief1987

Freshman won. JV lost after being up 24-0 in first quarter. I can’t blame anyone for not wanting to post after that debacle. Jv lost 30-24. Probably need a jv b-team like the freshman.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Are there enough kids for two JV teams? JV-Purple and JV-White? Freshman-Purple and Freshman-White? If yes, it would be great to see four sub-varsity teams competing. In the JV game, what happened after the 1Q? Thanks for the info. Go Indians.

Chief1987

I wasn’t there. But was told 2nd and 3rd teamers were filtered in an out starting in 2nd. Fumbles and couple interceptions didn’t help either. Guess everyone has to play.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Freshman won. JV lost after being up 24-0 in first quarter. I can’t blame anyone for not wanting to post after that debacle. Jv lost 30-24. Probably need a jv b-team like the freshman.
Thanks for that update. Not good that the JV gave that game away, but great to read your post with scores.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to hearing the scores from this evenings games if someone can post them!

90NDN

500+ Posts
My dad worked for Texaco before it turned into Huntsman in PN....remember him working Graveyard Shift like it was yesterday. Curious how the JV does after the disaster that was last week.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
With so many 10th and 11th graders playing on varsity I would expect some drop off on the JV

Indian99

500+ Posts
Saw 2nd half of the game. Some bright spots, but so many errors made. Defense looked a little sluggish at times and a lot of arm tackling lead to some scores. #25 on defense looked like a playmaker, however.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores