Recent content by coolcatmcfat

  1. C

    New fan, someone give me a rundown!

    I’m not from Port Neches but recently a friend who is from there got me interested in learning more about y’all’s football program and I plan on making it to a game soon. I’m a rabbit-hole type of person, so I wanna dig into the culture and I’ve already found out a good bit about yall, and I’ll...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (2-3)
vs.
Texas City Stingarees (5-1)


Friday, October 9, 7:00PM

The Reservation

HOME GAME TICKETS

NDN PRESS ON YOUTUBE

Regular Season Broadcasts

RADIO

INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Huge shout out to the entire Port Neches-Groves community for the support last night! You all created an amazing atmosphere for a high school football game and brought so much energy to our team! Our Band, G Crew, Indianettes, Frontline, and Cheerleaders were awesome!  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

DISTRICT SCORES

Back
Top