1st Booster Club Meeting

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Anyone else get a call about the 1st Booster Club meeting Monday Aug. 31 at 6:00 p.m. at the H.S. Cafeteria? We've been waiting......

NDN34

How do us out-of-towners know when the booster club meetings take place? I would like to go but haven't been notified of any meetings. Where can I find a schedule?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
For starters, you can check out the Booster Club site, and maybe there will be info on there. Since they are a new organization, they have not yet gotten the communication/promotion aspect down yet. The last meeting I went to was not really advertised, and my wife found out somehow on the same day. Pretty short notice.

IMO, for starters, they could come on here and post meeting dates, and ALOT of folks will get the word.

Hopefully they will get better at it soon. Football starts Friday!

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Proud.....I've checked 4 times today....it's not on their calendar. It should be on the front page. Last I checked, it was not on the PNGISD site.

I got that call yesterday......any one else get the info from the Booster Club?

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
Proud.....I've checked 4 times today....it's not on their calendar. It should be on the front page. Last I checked, it was not on the PNGISD site.

Thats why I don't visit there site. They do not update it on a regular basis. The site is always a month behind on any news.

Cozmo

NDNband69 said:

I did.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I got a call tonight from one of the board members. He confirmed the above information and said that he was going to send an e-mail too. When I get it, I will paste it on here.

lu cards

100+ Posts
got a call tonight also.faircloth is going to discuss the barbers hill game along with other booster club business.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores