2010 All District Picks

oldindian69

Just read on SETX Sports the all district picks.....You have got to be kidding me....Jayce Nelson 2nd team.......Who picks these? Doty not MVP.......Who picks these?.....Langlois 2nd team........Who picks these?.....Ben Parks 2nd team....Who picks these?.......

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
If it's the SETX Sports picks, they mean nothing and are just selections from fans like the rest of us.

The Coaches All-District team is the real deal.

shovelhead

100+ Posts
I know I look at this through purple-tinted glasses, but I agree with you. Randy Crouch as coach of the year? They didn't even make the playoffs! It was a Bear fan that posted this though...

akifan94

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
If it's the SETX Sports picks, they mean nothing and are just selections from fans like the rest of us.

The Coaches All-District team is the real deal.

It was posted by a person from LCM. It looked official but the list did not make a lot of sense.

attakapandn

100+ Posts
The Coaches All District should be coming out soon since out district is finished for the year. My 1st teamers from PNG are

QB Doty No brainer!
RB Bertrand no brainer
Ol Lunceford, Parks
WR Nelson, Jalai(90 plus catches come on gotta be 1st team)

DB Romero
LB DJ

2nd team

Ol Nicotre, Langolois

WR Gizzi

COY Either the coach of Central or BF since he took a 1-4 team and ran off 7 straight wins and into the 3rd round ..

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I am sure most of you think as I do: That all our boys are all district. Of course that isn't going to happen. We won (and lost) as a team - not with just some stars only. All of our boys were stars in our eyes and we wouldn't trade any of them for any one from another team. We had the best team in the district! Proof of that is how we advanced further than any other team in our district.

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
OldEagle said:
I am sure most of you think as I do: That all our boys are all district. Of course that isn't going to happen. We won (and lost) as a team - not with just some stars only. All of our boys were stars in our eyes and we wouldn't trade any of them for any one from another team. We had the best team in the district! Proof of that is how we advanced further than any other team in our district.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

oldindian69

These names are from the Enterprise.......LIKE I POSTED EARLIER WHO PICKED THESE.....THEY NEED TO REVISIT THEIR PICKS.........NELSON 2ND TEAM THAT IS A BUNCH OF BS........ALONG WITH THE OTHER NAMES MENTIONED IN THE EARLIER POST.......THIS IS A FARCE...........NO _UCKING WAY.........WHOEVER PICKED THESE SHOULD HIDE THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND AND NOT COME OUT TILL NEXT SEASON OR MAYBE SKIP NEXT SAESON AND COME OUT TWO SEASONS AWAY........

oldindian69

FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT COACH OF THE YEAR.............he did not even make the 4 team play off........THAT MY FRIENDS IS TOTAL BS........

bark

1,000+ Posts
I'm not believing what I'm reading. That is BS, like all things "voted on" just suck in up and kick their a$$ next year.

geronimo2

UNREAL THE BEST RECIEVER IN DISTRICT SEVERAL OFF THE BEST LINE JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBERS SORRY JAYCE BEN GABE ALLEN KYLER AND PATRICK YOU ALL DESERVED MUCH BETTER

hookem14

100+ Posts
I did not see a defensive player this year even REMOTELY close to DJ. Him not being defensive MVP is ridiculous.

lamar06

This was from the Braumont Enterprise sport.

District 20-4A

All District Picks

MVP: Hunter Gonzales 6' 185 senior Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Offensive MVP: Brennan Doty 6'2 180 senior Port Neches Groves

Defensive MVP: Kewan Alfred 6'2 225 senior Central

Newcomer of the Year: Chevoski Collins 6'1 180 Sophomore Livingston

Coach Of the Year: Randy Crouch Little Cypress-Mauriceville

1st Team Offense

QB: Robert Mitchell 6' 180 sophomore Central

David Green 6'2 190 Junior Ozen

RB: Damon Heard 5'7 165 senior Central

RB: Chase Bertrand 5'10 190 junior PN-G

FB: Brentyn Clark 5'8 180 junior Vidor

REC: Zack Sonnier 5'11 180 senior LC-M

REC: Devin Ogletree 6'3 205 senior Central

REC: Amir Jalali 5'9 165 senior PN-G

REC: Brent Salenga 5'8 160 senior Nederland

REC: Trevin Sonnier 5'9 165 senior Nederland

REC: Jacoby Bellard 5'10 160 senior Ozen

TE: Gene Cross 6'1 175 senior Central

T: Greg Lunceford 6'3 260 senior PN-G

T: Abel Gonzalez 6'3 305 senior Livingston

G: Cole Galloway 6' 220 junior Livingston

G: Hunter Goins 6' 210 senior Lumberton

C: Joe Reed 6' 250 senior Vidor

C: Keyon Martin 5'8 190 Ozen

Utility: Trevin Sonnier 5'9 165 senior Nederland

K: Samuel Lavador 6' 160 senior Central

K: Garhett Bonneaux 5'6 140 senior LC-M

K: Cody Gutierrez 5'10 160 senior Lumberton

2nd Team Offense

QB: Ryan Hughes 5'11 200 senior Lumberton

RB: Antonio White 5'9 150 junior Livingston

RB: Ryan Asher 5'9 190 senior Lumberton

FB: Devante Mays 5'10 190 junior Livingston

REC: Lance Pace 5'9 160 junior Lumberton

REC: Jordan Harmon 6'2 185 junior LC-M

REC: Keonis Brazier 5'8 170 senior Central

REC: Jayce Nelson 6'1 170 junior P-NG

TE: Preston Armstrong 6'2 230 junior LC-M

T: Raymond Lazard 6'3 215 senior Central

T: Ben Jones 6'5 260 senior Nederland

T: Hayden Reed 6'3 240 junior LC-M

G: Gabe Langlois 6'2 310 senior PN-G

G: Alan Harris 6' 225 junior Central

G: Dykarian Wyatt 6'2 275 junior Livingston

G: Adam Garza 6'1" 180 Senior Nederland

C: Jahmad Ashford 5'10 250 sr Central

Kanton Richard 5'8 200 jr Nederland

Ben Parks 6'1 240 senior PN-G

William Ferguson 5'11 250 jr LC-M

Utility: Collin Gizzi 5'9 160 senior PN-G

K: Baltazar Rodriguez 5'8 160 sr Ozen

Alan Reyes 6 180 sr Livingston

P: David Green 6'2 190 junior Ozen

1st Team Defense

DLINE

DE: Ryan McClain 6'2 210 senior Livingston

DE: Taylor Thompson 6' 250 senior PN-G

DT: Ryan Davis 6'3 230 junior Central

DT: Aaron Easley 5'11 260 senior PN-G

DT: Arthur Phillips 6' 230 senior Central

SECONDARY

S: Preston Haynes 6' 175 senior Central

S: Trevin Sonnier 5'9 165 senior Nederland

CB: Aldric Jones 5'9 160 senior LC-M

CB: Ernest Williams 6' 190 senior LC-M

CB: Quinton Cantue 5'8 165 senior Central

LINEBACKERS

ILB: Blake Tinkle 5'9 200 senior Vidor

ILB: D.J. Schexnider 6'1 200 senior PN-G

OLB: * Jordan Wood 5'10 205 sophomore Nederland

OLB: Shaquille Leday 6'3 175 senior Central

OLB: Elliott Brown 5'11 175 senior Central

*Denotes unanimous Vote

2nd Team Defense

DLINE

DE: Terrance Denton 5'11 190 senior Ozen

DE: Koby Couron 6'2 190 soph Nederland

DE: Corbin Carr 6'2 215 junior Nederland

DT: Cameron Allen 6' 250 senior LCM

DT: Mason Archer 6' 215 senior Lumberton

SECONDARY

S: Jake Kemp 5'9 165 senior Nederland

S: Chase Romero 6' 180 junior PN-G

S: Keyione Blackman 5'9 170 senior Ozen

S: Zac Blanchard 5'10 190 senior LC-M

S: Bryant McClendon 5'10 160 junior Livingston

CB: Zach Taylor 5'9 160 sophomore Nederland

CB: Lance Pace 5'9 160 junior Lumberton

LINEBACKERS

ILB: Blake Burman 6'2 220 senior Livingston

ILB: Clay Choate 5'10 170 junior Lumberton

ILB: Trent Samuels 5'7 165 sophomore Central

OLB: Luke Delord 5'11 165 junior Nederland

OLB: Ken Rue 5'11 180 junior Livingston

P: Robert Mitchell 6' 180 sophomore Central

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
At the Booster Club meeting, BF went over how the selections are made. It was voted on by coaches only. No stats. In fact, some coaches submitted receivers that had TEN CATCHES! Gee, that's around 1 catch per game! Outstanding!

Let's face it guys, people out there, INCLUDING OTHER COACHES, are just flat out jealous of the success of PNG. Coach Faircloth go NO VOTES for coach of the yr, yet the COTY didn't even get his team into the playoffs, after going 5-0!!!

That says it all right there!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PNG Proud said:
At the Booster Club meeting, BF went over how the selections are made. It was voted on by coaches only. No stats. In fact, some coaches submitted receivers that had TEN CATCHES! Gee, that's around 1 catch per game! Outstanding!

Let's face it guys, people out there, INCLUDING OTHER COACHES, are just flat out jealous of the success of PNG. Coach Faircloth go NO VOTES for coach of the yr, yet the COTY didn't even get his team into the playoffs, after going 5-0!!!

Well Proud...I hope you told Coach Faircloth that Indian Nation loves him and thinks he is indeed Coach of the Year...tell him to keep his staff here at The Reservation in place (we want them all back)...tell him to go home and hug his family, pet his dog (if he has one), decompress, recharge his mind and spirit for next year, go watch some Indian basketball, soccer, baseball, and Lady Indian sports, and then get ready for Spring ball so we can kick some rear ends next year in 2011. And, what can we do to get that multi-purpose facility built soon?

Can't wait for Spring ball to see the new QBs develop. But, he and the coaching staff have earned a break...enjoy those holidays. The 2011 season will be here before we know it. For 2010, I hope all of our kids get some type of recognition at the All-District level. If not, then no worries, your playoff run speaks volumes about your talents.

Go Indians. Peace.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
1989NDN said:
PNG Proud said:

Well Proud...I hope you told Coach Faircloth that Indian Nation loves him and thinks he is indeed Coach of the Year...tell him to keep his staff here at The Reservation in place (we want them all back)...tell him to go home and hug his family, pet his dog (if he has one), decompress, recharge his mind and spirit for next year, go watch some Indian basketball, soccer, baseball, and Lady Indian sports, and then get ready for Spring ball so we can kick some rear ends next year in 2011. And, what can we do to get that multi-purpose facility built soon?

Can't wait for Spring ball to see the new QBs develop. But, he and the coaching staff have earned a break...enjoy those holidays. The 2011 season will be here before we know it. For 2010, I hope all of our kids get some type of recognition at the All-District level. If not, then no worries, your playoff run speaks volumes about your talents.

Go Indians. Peace.

He got a standing ovation when he walked into the room tonight, and a couple more after that. He knows, without a doubt, that we all love him and his assistants!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores