2010 Football Season Ticket Information and Sales Schedule

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
http://pngisd.org/modules/groups/homepagefiles/cms/446867/File/Announcements/2010%20Season%20Ticket%20Letter.pdf?sessionid=581f6c2d52167b2904042c7af322e81f

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
I got my renewal info Thursday. Man, I am still like a little kid...I get so excited when I get it every year in the mail!

NDN06

100+ Posts
Thanks for the info! I'm buying season tickets for the first time this year, I am so excited!!! :cheesy:

Incase there is anyone out there who isn't pumped about the upcoming season, or anyone who would just like to reminisce, take a look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CEe5feza1I

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
Man. That was awesome! I remember how it felt like it took FOREVER for him to get to the endzone...I was just hoping he could beat #3 to the endzone. That was an incredible game.

NDNfan#1

100+ Posts
Wow, that brings back memories. I know two women who peed their pants during that play. I jumped and fell down two rows. That was one of the most exciting plays ever! Can't wait for this season!!!

NDN06

100+ Posts
that moment was CRAZY! I nearly fainted from jumping around and screaming so much, hahaaha. I actually got to the game a little later than planned and couldn't find a 'good seat', and I ended up in the very last section next to the band and about as close as I could be to that endzone.... ahh memories ;D

I think my favorite part of that video is the crowds reaction.. listen to the cheers at 3 seconds and then the louder cheers at 6 seconds.. ELECTRIC!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Davis and Easley creating havoc in the middle of the line, Benoit breaking through to make the block, the ball bouncing off of Raggio's facemask, and then landing in the hands of the fastest player on the team.

Destiny at work. And one of the most exciting plays in PN-G history. :thumbsup:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
That was the ONLY game I missed all yr., and I got the biggest chill bumps watching it just now. Thanks for posting!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
My wait was about 2 hours. A lot people apparently were getting tickets for themself and others thus the line moved slooow.

Former NDNette

100+ Posts
There was a line at 4:15 this afternoon. When I got to the window the lady handed me 4 tickets for the Nederland game in addition to 1/2 of my season tickets. I asked here if there were any tickets for the Nederland game a little higher....she said these are in Section D like I was an idiot. I told her I didn't care if they were on the 50, I wanted higher up. She looked at me like I was crazy. When I asked for the rest of my tickets, she looked at me like I was stupid. Then she realized she'd only printed half of my tickets. I was so glad to get out of there. I'm sure she'd had a busy day, but so did I. I'd already been at work for 10 hours when I got there.

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I'll be picking mine up tomorrow!! Can't wait!! I just hope there are some reserved seats left for the Ned game...year before last I got general admission and I really want to have a good view of the butt whooping them Dawgs are gonna get this year...lol! :clap: :clap:

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
:woot: :woot:Got my tickets today!! :woot: :woot: There was no line and still got reserved seats to Nederland game...life is good!!!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Former NDNette said:
There was a line at 4:15 this afternoon. When I got to the window the lady handed me 4 tickets for the Nederland game in addition to 1/2 of my season tickets. I asked here if there were any tickets for the Nederland game a little higher....she said these are in Section D like I was an idiot. I told her I didn't care if they were on the 50, I wanted higher up. She looked at me like I was crazy. When I asked for the rest of my tickets, she looked at me like I was stupid. Then she realized she'd only printed half of my tickets. I was so glad to get out of there. I'm sure she'd had a busy day, but so did I. I'd already been at work for 10 hours when I got there.

I got there the day after you did, and she gave me seats on row 15 (Ned)...no conversation needed! Sec. E though.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores