2010 Season Highlight DVDs

Indian03

100+ Posts
The 2010 PNG Indians Highlight DVDs are on sale now at the field house for $20. The DVD features highlights from all 10 regular season games as well as the 3 playoff games. The DVDs on are on sale at the field house during school hours and will also be sold at the banquet this weekend.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Hey all - anyone else having problems getting this DVD to work? Just had mine mailed to me and couldn't wait to see it. It doesn't work in our brand new blue-ray, another DVD player, and none of 3 computers. So, haven't seen a thing? :whiteflag:

ndndad

Having a problem viewing mine as well. Got it to play on the Xbox but only for a couple of minutes and then it would lock up. Going to try and call today.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like it may have been burned with Mac software without setting the format to SD DVD.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I went by the field house this morning and talked to Coach Faircloth about it. He said that his doesn't work in his at home, but it does at the school. I can view mine on my PC, but none of my 3 DVD players. He said that he was going to talk to the coach that made them, and for me to keep in touch with him about getting it resolved. He said that they are burned on DVD-R discs, the same as last yrs.

I started thinking, maybe he didn't "finalize" them? When that happens, sometimes they can't be viewed on players, but can on PC's.

As I learn more, I'll keep everyone on here posted.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Don't know if this helps or not, but when I put it in my PC (not Mac) it says that it doesn't have the "codec" player it needs. However, last years DVD worked in PCs and DVD/Blu-ray player. So something is different. No idea what.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Anyone heard anything about updated DVD or if anything was corrected? I emailed my copy back home to get it switched it in case there is.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Went by the field house today to ask about the DVD's. The secretary said that BF re made one, and will test it at his house to see if it's right. However, he'll be gone for a couple weeks for the USA Football game, so we won't know anything for a bit. She said that when they are ready, they will post an announcement on the PNGISD website to get a replacement.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores