2014 PNG Baseball Marathon Game

RallyKiller

The 2014 PNG Baseball Organization Marathon Game will be held on Saturday Jan.11, 9:00am-5:00pm. All current PNG high school baseball players, and incoming freshman who will be trying out for baseball are invited to play. The PNGBBO is a non profit org. created for PNG baseball senior players scholarship fund. The cost to play is 25.00 per player. Food and drinks, 2014 team T-shirts and order forms will be available. Location will be at the PNG high school field. Come on out parents, watch some baseball, eat some good food for a good cause. For Moore info contact Kevin LeDoux 409-989-9800

RallyKiller

We will take three more players if anyone wants to play, that is a PNG student. Hopefully the rain want be too bad Friday, to keep us on track for a Saturday 9:00am start. We're kickin off the 2014 season. Come on out for some baseball, good food, good fellowship, and get a look at our current and future INDIANS, all for a good cause. This is a fundraiser for scholarships. For more info contact Kevin LeDoux 409-989-9800

RallyKiller

The games have been cancelled for tomm. We will start at 12:00pm with game 1 on Sunday, and finish off under the lights about 8:00pm. Should be a beautiful day for some baseball!!! See you then.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores