Chase Gordon–PNG(Sr)

Midfielder of the Year
Corey Bierbaum–Lumberton(Jr)

Utility Player of the Year
Holden Edgecombe–Lumberton(Sr)

Newcomer of the Year
Jackson Lapray–Vidor(Fr)

Co-Goalkeeper of the Year
Noah Riggs–PNG(Sr) / Keaton Soileau–Lumberton(Sr)

Coach of the Year
Chad Luttrull – PNG

1st Team All District Team
Forwards: Colton Stone – PNG (Sr), Kellon Hoyte – PNG (Fr), Vicente Lara-Central (Jr), Julian Hernandez – Ozen (Jr), Dillon Peaster-Lum (Jr), Eduardo Rios-Livingston (Soph)

Midfielders: Mario Oceguera – PNG (Soph), Caleb Davis-PNG (Sr), Travs Wiedenfield – Ned (Sr), Austin Rich – Ned (Sr), Dylan Houseman-Vidor(Jr), Eduardo Guevara-Vidor(Jr), Roberto Guzman-Memorial (Sr)

Defenders: Christian Davalos-PNG (Sr), Ethan Landry- Ned (Sr), Jaden Rea – Lum (Soph), Emilio Beltran – Lum (Jr), Enzo Malatesta – Lum (Jr), Hunter Barton-Vidor (Sr), Gilberto Munguia-Memorial(Sr)

Goalkeeper: Daniel Arevalo – Central(Sr)

2nd Team All District Team
Forwards: Kaden Capps-Lum (Soph), Juan Olvera – Central(Sr), Garrett Healy-Vidor(Jr)

Midfielders: David Azua – Ozen (Soph), Sergio Aguilar – PNG (Soph), Alex Celaya-Ned (Sr), Michael Barroeta-Lum (Sr), Adan Zavala-Livingston (Sr), Sergio Sanchez-Memorial (Jr)

Defenders: Ian Rye – PNG (Sr), Micah Mullens-PNG (Jr) Edgar – Ned (Sr), Trey Steinbrickner-Lum (Soph)

Goalkeeper: Hunter Weir-Vidor(Jr)

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Lots of PN-G talent on the All-District list. Some JRs, SOPHs, and FR on the list, meaning the Indians should continue to be a strong district/playoff contender for the foreseeable future. Maybe 1 or 2 FG/XPAT kickers in that group.

Go Indians. Peace.

twrpng

100+ Posts
I agree , I don't know if we had a team win MVP , best offensive player and best defensive player all in the same year , we tied for wins, shutouts, " Great Team "

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores