2017 PN-G Indians Baseball

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
How is the team doing? I can't find any coverage of the PN-G squad in the PA News or Beaumont Enterprise online editions. Out-of-town alumni would like an update. Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Thanks for posting. Some info is better than nothing at all. Hopefully, the PA News and Bmt Enterprise will provide some coverage when the Indians play district games. Here's to another good season and playoff baseball.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Congratulations to the undefeated district champions, PN-G Indians. 14-0 in district...and the last few district games vs. Lumberton and Livingston were not all that close on the scoreboard. The PN-G bats are on fire...they have put some whippings on district teams. On to the playoffs. Good luck.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
1989NDN said:
How is the team doing? I can't find any coverage of the PN-G squad in the PA News or Beaumont Enterprise online editions. Out-of-town alumni would like an update. Thanks.

Go Indians. Peace.

Fast forward a few months and this question had a resounding answer!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
As resounding as it gets....... Number 12 in the nation........ Number 1 in the STate of Texas across all classifications..... I'd say ver resounding. Geaux Indians

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores