2021 Division I Texas 7-on-7 State Tournament Pools

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The pools for the Division I Texas 7-on-7 State Tournament are released, each team will play three games on Friday with start times being 1pm, 2:30pm and 4pm for Pools A-H, and start times being 1:45pm, 3:15pm and 4:45pm for Pools I-P.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
From texasfootball.com

Pool L Predicted Order of Finish

1. Frisco Lone Star
  2. Richmond Foster
  3. Port Neches-Groves
  4. Laredo United South
Look for Frisco Lone Star to be the clear front runner in this pool, but Richmond Foster after a slow start in SQT play appears to be peaking late and is poised to challenge the Rangers. PNG was a bit of a surprise qualifier out of Dayton, the Indians are always a solid 7-on-7 team, they won’t beat themselves and are capable of doing the little things needed to win games. Laredo United South is making their first appearance at the State Tournament, they likely won’t challenge for a spot in the championship bracket, but expect them to be competitive.

png2025

Png also has a team playing in the middle school 7on7 tourney in college station this weekend. Team is made up of incoming freshmen from groves and port neches.

6:00pm
png vs highland park scots field 2a

6:40pm
png vs burner nation elite field 3a

7:20
png vs boerne greyhounds field 2a

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Is there a way to track the results of the PN-G teams participating in 7 on 7? If not, I will be checking-in here for updates. Thanks.

Go Indians.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a way to track the results of the PN-G teams participating in 7 on 7? If not, I will be checking-in here for updates. Thanks.

Go Indians.

Division 1 plays tomorrow.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Regardless of the outcome this is a great experience for the team and they are competing and representing well.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Pool L

Lone Star 32, United South 14

Foster 21, PNG 19

Foster 27, United South 12

Lone Star 28, PNG 20

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Final Pool Scores

Pool L

Lone Star 32, United South 14

Foster 21, PNG 19

Foster 27, United South 12

Lone Star 28, PNG 20

Lone Star 26, Foster 21

PNG 24, United South 21

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians play in the consolation bracket tomorrow. Tough opponent in Atascocita. They are a top 10 Houston area 6A team.

1624665488062.png

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Two Ls by one score...not too shabby. Good experience. Anytime you can throw the football around and build chemistry, it is a good thing. Here's to the middle school/incoming freshman team playing well and having fun in their tournament.

Go Indians.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Indians dropped their match with Atascocita 19-12 in the consolation bracket. Denton Guyer won it all.
Great effort and representation by the PN-G Indians!

1624733810205.png

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores