2023 PNG INDIANS: A CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON

PNGPrimetime

ICYMI: One final look at our historic State Championship season! This is the video that played on the Jumbotron during the championship ring ceremony, produced by the students of PNG PRIMETIME, and advisor Mr. Greg Picazo.

Please pay attention to the credits at the end; these are the students responsible for all the video highlights from the sidelines, as well as the camera operators for the livestreams. A huge thank you to our PRIMETIME seniors for their unbelievably hard work all year long!

Subscribe to our YouTube page, and follow PNG PRIMETIME on social media throughout the year for more videos and other content.

#PNGproud #AlwaysBeFaithful #PNGPrimetime #StudentMedia

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The video is outstanding! The PN-G Primetime program and crew are top notch. Mr. Picazo is a rock star and the students he teaches do an incredible job. Mr. Tobias and the NDN Press program and crew are equally great. Thank you seniors for pouring yourselves into PN-G Primetime and NDN Press. Thank you, Mr. Picazo and Mr. Tobias. The rising juniors, sophs, and freshmen have big shoes to fill. The 2024 seniors set the bar high. Go Indians!

Last edited:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
The past 2 seasons have been very special. Beyond words that can even begin to describe it. Regardless of what happens going forward, nothing will ever change that and video efforts like this preserve a piece of it forever. I will watch this many times through the remainder of my life. Thanks to all at PNG for the media programs that are being developed and executed. It has long been needed. I second the thanks to Mr Tobias, Mr. Picazo and all other teachers and students involved. What you are doing is much more than mentoring students or completing an elective class. You are preserving PN-G history as well as providing a service to the community and alumni that no other media group in the area provides.

pngfan316

100+ Posts
The PNG Class of 2024 etched their names into the history books tonight as they walked across that stage. From their undefeated 10-0 freshman season to capturing the coveted state championship, this class left an indelible legacy at our high school. Their achievements on the field and in the classroom are a source of immense pride for the entire community. We congratulate these remarkable graduates and wish them continued success as they embark on their next chapter.

HJJ97NDN

100+ Posts
ICYMI: One final look at our historic State Championship season! This is the video that played on the Jumbotron during the championship ring ceremony, produced by the students of PNG PRIMETIME, and advisor Mr. Greg Picazo.

Please pay attention to the credits at the end; these are the students responsible for all the video highlights from the sidelines, as well as the camera operators for the livestreams. A huge thank you to our PRIMETIME seniors for their unbelievably hard work all year long!

Subscribe to our YouTube page, and follow PNG PRIMETIME on social media throughout the year for more videos and other content.

#PNGproud #AlwaysBeFaithful #PNGPrimetime #StudentMedia
I watch it daily, multiple times and I dont ever see it getting old!!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Watching that video, it’s obvious that with all the speed, size, athleticism and mystique that SOC was known for, they ran into an immovable force that day that would not be denied. Indian players were relentless, not intimidated, not outmatched and not outplayed. And the same applied to the other contests in 2024. And if they had played the PA Memorial game later in the season it would have also been a win.

That same sense of purpose and confidence will take the 2024 team far.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
And it’s also obvious that many of those seniors were special players. Just as fans from earlier generations will always remember names such as LeBoeuf, LaBorde, Giblin, Ethridge, Buchanan, Eicher, Shipley, Delcambre, Brack, and many, many others, so will Adams, Nguyen, Richard, Johnson, Droddy, Scroggs, Poole, Miguel, Ocegura and others be remembered.
You cant describe them as once in a lifetime players, but they are still a rare breed of winners that had the ability and talent to overcome all challenges and achieve the ultimate trophy. Many of these young men will go on to become great leaders in their life and achieve even more. And they will all look back someday and remember the effort and teamwork that carried them so far in high school and later in life.

And members of the 2024 team will do the same as they fight another year for another state championship.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores