High school football rivalries in America: Vote for the best

19PNGndn68

Both papers focus on Bmt schools, PA Memorial and Nederland with only an
occasional mention of PNG. Articles form Daucy Crizer, when assigned to cover PN-G, are typically good quality but other than that, not much to see. Very disappointing and frankly unforgivable. Especially the politically correct policies of a certain paper that has published more disinformation about PNG than anyone, and pushed that garbage every chance they get.
Good way to lose your “press “ jobs by Alienating 50000 local former subscribers. Follow the money trail remove local ads from the Bmt and PA newspapers to a Midcounty “Metroplex” online news paper is the way of the future. Funnel PNG ndn Press and Nederland HS equivalent network sports, student academic achievements, social events into this coverage. Plus pick up Any other localities that are being bullied or ignored by these so called big city news outlets.
Port Arthur had TJ, Lincoln, Stephen F Austin, Bishop Burne, and in the 40s-50s St Mary HS off Procter st. City of Port Arthur has rebuilt on the very city limits of Midcounty to get away from the central decay of PA. Putting “Stakes” in the ground at Midcounty city limits saying Port Arthur City of Opportunity confirms how bad times have become. Old Channel 4 TV station home to ( Cowboy John and Black Bart) escaped from PA for Beaumont’s outer city limits (Parkdale Mall TV station if it still exist?) Closer to the City of Lumberton then down town Beaumont.
Beaumont had Beaumont High, South Park High, French High, Forest Park High, Hebert High, Charton Pollard High, and Kelly High. Look what is left.
Midcounty Money talks politically correctness walks.
Who are We.!!!! PNG and Nederland as a start.

19PNGndn68

With less than 2 hours to go, it looks like we have this in the bag! Good job to both PNG and Nederland fans who voted! MCM rules!

I did find it interesting with the lack of votes from the fans of Duncanville vs. Desoto. That is an annual 6A barnburner.

View attachment 1418
Please post attachment to Dave Campbell Texas Football in care of editors Greg Tepper, Ashley Pickle, Mallory Hartley, and our buddy Stepp ( who is attending the SOC tailgate this week). They travel to games across the state. But done venture far from the DFW area. Never heard any mention of MCM.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (6-0)
vs.
West Fork Gators (2-4)

Friday, Oct. 18, 7:00PM

Randall Reed Stadium, New Caney, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores